"Dad, I've made up my mind." Gu Chenxing said firmly.

    Now that Gu Haiping's power is much stronger than that of the Bu family, Gu Chenxing is worried that after Bu Yunxi's divorce, the Gu family will make things difficult for the Bu family and make trouble for the Bu family.

    Bujia's business has been losing money, and it can't make it worse.

    Marrying with Bai Jian is the easiest and most powerful way to fight back against scumbags, mistresses and illegitimate children.

    Bu Yunxi looked at Gu Chenxing and sighed: "Xiaoxing, you have grown up."

    Gu Chenxing smiled.

    This body gave him new life, and he should help the original owner take revenge and take care of the Bu family.

."Okay, that's it. If you encounter any problems, tell Dad anytime." Bu Yunxi said, and stood up.

    Gu Chenxing knew what Bu Yunxi meant: Dad will always be your strong backing.

    Gu Chenxing sent Bu Yunxi out of the room, and slowly turned around and walked towards the bed. Before he got into bed, he heard a small sound from the balcony.

    Gu Chenxing looked up and was dumbfounded by the scene in front of him.

    I saw a golden furry standing outside the floor-to-ceiling window on the balcony, with its big wings against the glass, and looking at him innocently.

    The little golden retriever is back!

    Gu Chenxing was overjoyed, but he didn't show anything on his face, but his body honestly ran to the balcony.

    Under the moonlight, one person and one dragon stared at small eyes through glass.

    Gu Chenxing put his hand on the glass, and Xiao Jinlong also put his wings on the corresponding place.

."You're here." Gu Chenxing said softly.

    Xiao Jinlong moved his throat slightly and let out a low growl.

    Gu Chenxing opened the floor-to-ceiling window, and Xiao Jinlong rushed in by himself, half-flying and half-jumping onto the bed.

    Gu Chenxing half bent down, put his hands beside the bed, and looked at the wings of the little golden dragon.

    It's still the bandage that I wrapped it up last night, but it seems that the position has changed slightly.

    Little Jinlong's big head whistled towards Gu Chenxing twice.

    Gu Chenxing couldn't help laughing, his eyes seemed to be full of stars, and Bai Jian was lost for a moment.

    Then, Gu Chenxing lifted Little Jinlong's injured wing to check.

."Roar—" At first, when Gu Chenxing lifted his wings, Xiao Jinlong roared reflexively, Gu Chenxing was roared for a moment, and then Xiao Jinlong realized what he had done, so he hurriedly stopped roaring, and let Gu Chenxing be obediently action.

    Xiao Jinlong also realized that Gu Chenxing was observing his wound.

    Gu Chenxing lifted the wings of the little golden dragon and looked up and down, feeling like he was looking at a large golden fried chicken wing.

    Xiao Jinlong's wounds are a little better, but compared to humans, they still heal very slowly.

    The little golden dragon's skin is rough and thick, and it is not easy to be injured, but equally, it is difficult to recover from injury.