Gu Chenxing opened his eyes and found that there was empty space beside him. Little Jinlong left at some point, and only an empty quilt was left with the warmth of Little Jinlong.

    Gu Chenxing rubbed his eyes and sat up, lowered his head and picked up the three or two golden hairs on the quilt, feeling a little disappointed.

.What kind of creature is the little golden dragon? Where did he come from, where did he go, and why was he injured?

    It's just that everyone has their own destiny, and the same is true for beasts. There are some fates that cannot be forced.

    Gu Chenxing resisted the loss in his heart, turned over and got out of bed in a creamy white pajamas, came to the desk and sat down, and turned on the photon computer.

    Computers in this era have undergone two evolutions, from ordinary computers to quantum computers, and finally to photonic computers.

    Gu Chenxing entered keywords such as "golden" and "furry" into the computer, but did not find any biological images from last night.

    Gu Chenxing didn't believe it, so he typed in several sets of keywords, but none of them were found.

    Strange, is this a rare wild species?

    Gu Chenxing couldn't figure it out.

.However, looking at the cute little beast yesterday, it shouldn't be a human.

    If so, how can it be so stupid?

    Gu Chenxing was thinking when he heard Bu Yunxi calling him on the first floor: "Xiao Xing, come down for breakfast."

    "Okay! Dad."

    Gu Chenxing turned off the computer, opened the door and ran downstairs.

    "Slow down, doesn't it hurt?" Bu Yunxi hurriedly said.

    "Uh, it's a bit..."

    ...

    Office on the 21st floor of the Thang Long Consortium Building.

    A golden pterosaur with wings about two meters long broke through the window. The window undulated like a wave of water, and miraculously, it did not shatter, and the pterosaur landed on the sofa with some crookedness.

.In the room, a young man with brown hair and gold-rimmed glasses was sitting on the sofa, sorting out a stack of documents on the glass coffee table.

    Feeling the sudden intrusion of the golden creature, the young man seemed to be used to it and was not surprised. He continued to organize the documents in his hand. When the documents were sorted out, the young man turned his head to look at the pterosaur beside him, and was surprised to see the pterosaur's injured wings. Pushing the glasses: "You were injured and someone bandaged you?"

    The golden pterosaur turned into a man. The man with black hair and silver gray eyes was sitting on the sofa, wearing a black shirt with two buttons and a black coat.

    The man's left shirt sleeve was rolled up on his upper arm, and two circles of bandages were wrapped around his elbow. Because of the transformation, the bandages hung loosely on his arm, and the man's right hand pressed his wound.

    "Hey! Someone actually bandaged you?" .The young man opened his eyes wide, looked left and right, gossiping, "Who is who?"

    Young people seem to be accustomed to men's injuries, and are not surprised by the fact that men are injured, but are obsessed with helping men.