Kendyll x Lus'Adarch - Soundless

"Come on, Hunter! We need to go faster than this - you need to go faster than this if you want to be an expert predator!" I muttered under my breath and sped up, sprinting a little as my older sister rolled her eyes. "You are so slow. Come on, you need a hunting cry!" she complained, and then said "Like this, look." before charging at a herd of aholai and roaring, watching them all zigzag away in terror. She caught one, ripping open it's throat and biting into it. "See?" "You could have caught 3 if you weren't so noisy." "Well, that's not how Kendylls hunt. And we're Kendylls, got it?" she huffed.

I hated my sister for that reason. She was too old fashioned - like, she never ared what I said. I liked hunting and actually getting a meal out of it. We followed around herbivores, but they always knew we were there because we were SO LOUD. Well, them, not me. I'd find it much more preferable to be a vaumora or a sochuri, able to attack from afar and make barely any noise at all. Well, I suppose it wasn't true for vaumoras before they got a new brain from the Dollar Store and stopped killing people with their screeching.

But still, towards my point, I wasn't one for roaring. I was more for swimming, hiding underwater and pouncing on anything that came to drink, even though I wasn't an Ocean Kendyll. I felt faster in water then on land, being honest with you. We were slow, so I hunted aquatic prey too. It was genius and time-aving! And what did my sister say? 'Oh, a few measly chamei can't feed your family!'. Like I needed a pack anyways. The reason kendylls needed a pack was because they were terrible at catching prey.

I spotted a Lus'Adarch sneaking around the remains of our last meal. "Hey!" I growled. "That's OUR food!" "Uhm, we steal from you all the time and you don't notice." "Maybe those imbeciles won't, but I will, get that?" I said, dragging him out from his hiding place and shoving him into the water. "Ow! Unnecessary! It's not my fault you guys suck at hunting!" "Well, it's not my fault they're loud!" I shot back, my pupils narrowing into slits and my grip tensing.  "That's also unnecessary!" he yelped, trying to wriggle out of my grip. "WHY are you here, and WHERE do you live." "Uh, on top of that mountain, duh." "But the sky creatures live there, you liar!" I snarled, pressing more on him. "We make something called alliances, in case your dumb kendyll brain hasn't noticed." "I am NOT dumb!" I roared, getting a look from my sister. The Lus'Adarch was hidden behind the carcass of a lmakosauradon, and somehow my sister had caught an adult. USually, I'd be mad, since it disproved my point, but for now, it was an advantage, because it meant I and I alone would interrogate this idiot. 

"SO? WHAT DO YOU NEED AN ALLIANCE FOR?!" I whisper-yelled. "Uh, we're attacking at dawn. Haven't you seen the scouts?" "WHAT?!" I shrieked, getting another look from my sister. "CALL. IT. OFF." I demanded lowly. "And what will you do if I wont? Ruin my eardrums more than you have the WHOLE OASIS?" they yelled scornfully. "YOU THINK I'M MY SISTER? SORRY, I'M NOT." "What job did your parents do to raise you?" the Lus'Adarch muttered. "Oh-I'm sorry, but none at all." I said angrily. There was silence for a few seconds. "I'll take you to the pack and pretend youre hostage. Then your sister leaves the oasis in return, got it?" "Fine, I suppose."