CHAPTER X

"Get your hands off me!" I screamed in pain as Tristan pulled my arms to stand up while Im reading a book in the library.

"You're really trying my patient!" Tristan screamed back as he pushed me harshly on the floor.

I whimpered in pain and looked at him with confusion. Why he is so mad again? As far as I know I didn't do anything that will anger him.

His eyes was filled with anger and I shivered in fear. What did I do wrong?

" wha--" He didn't let me finish to speak as he grab me again harshly to stand up. He drag me outside the library and continue to walk towards somewhere Im not familiar passages.

I wanted to ask him but I decided not to open my mouth to prevent him from getting angrier.

We entered to a basement door and a foul smell I couldn't explain welcomed us.

I covered my mouth to prevent me from vomiting.

The room was so dark and scary with a little light coming from the outside where we just came from. My eyes adjusted and I saw chains, whips and guns in the table.

I scan the whole place and a girl was badly whipped and tortured with her hands are still chained in the wall.

My eyes opened wide and I absent-minded walked towards her and checked if she is still breating.

I looked closely to her unrecognizable face. My body began to numb and my heart spike uncontrollably upon realization that it is Lea he just killed.

She is not breathing anymore and her body is already hard and cold.

My whole body is shaking wildly that my feet gave up that I fell on the floor.

"NOOOOO!!!!" I couldn't take it that I just screamed in pain and anger. It was so deafening that I never screeched that loud in my whole life.

The grieve was too much that I couldn't handle. My heart just explode that I forgot how to breath.

It was too much. Why did he kill the only one person who gave me hope that I can escape this misery prison? Why did he need to kill my inocent Lea?

I felt so suffocate in the area and I cleanced my heart. It was so difficult to breathe that I gasped for air.

Tristan was saying something but his words are fuzzy.

I felt that he carried me out of the basement and I don't know where we are going.

He carefully sit me on a sofa. He is holding my shoulders for support for me not to fall.

"You're doing it right love, just breath slowly" Tristan words are becoming clear and his voice is so gentle that I never imagined it was coming from him.

Then I remembered clearly in my mind how Lea her body was badly beaten and lifeless in the basement.

Tears started to fall and anger is evident in my eyes.

"You killed her!" I yelled at Tristan face. I don't care if he will kill me this instant because of screaming at him.

"You know why I need to kill her. I already warned you" His tone without any emotions.

"You are a monster! You will pay for everything you've done!" I screamed at him without thinking.

"Did you just yelled at me?" He asked me darkly.

"You f*cking monster!" I didn't stop screaming and started punching his torso.

He didn't budge and he is trying to keep me in place.

"stop it!" he said in anger but I don't care.

Thoughtlessly I slapped him hard across his face. That's the only time I stop and realized what I did.

I looked at him and He didn't show any emotions.

But I know it's not good.

"I'm a monster right?" He smirked lustfully and grab my neck painfully closely to his face.

He suddenly squished my breast painfully and I cried in pain.

"please st--"

"I didn't even started yet" He said as he torn my shirt with his hands.

To be continued...