Chapter VII

We entered inside his mansion and we walked through the staircase up to his room. He is holding my waist painfully but I couldn't care less. Im so nervous what he is going to do to me.

He slammed the door closed and pushed me to the floor harshly.

I gasped in pain as my butt lands on the floor so hard.

"How could you hide to me your relationship with him whore?"

"I am not a whore!" I screamed at him. My body is shaking right now but I need to fight him.

"Don't you dare raise your voice to me or I'll kill him this instant" He warned me darkly.

I gulped doesn't want him to hurt Lucca anymore.

"Did he already fucked you?" He yelled in disgust.

"Of course no" I answered him in small voice preventing him to hurt Lucca.

"Liar!" He shouted at me.

He slapped me hard that my face hit the wall.

I gasped in pain and controlled my tears treatening to fall.

"Look at me!" He commanded darkly.

I pretended not to hear him and didn't dare to move with my messed hair covering my face.

I saw bloods dropping on the floor. I guessed he just cut my lip.

He kicked me at my side and I groaned in pain.

"P-please don't hurt me anymore!" I begged him as I looked at him in the eyes.

"You will never disrespect me again, did you understand?" He yelled.

"Yes! Yes! Tristan" I answered him immediately not wanting to hurt me anymore.

"Now stand up" He commanded.

I hissed in pain as I stand up immediately not wanting to anger him anymore. I hold the wall for support as I stand up in pain.

Without any warning Tristan carried me in bridal style and laid me to the bed harshly.

"Open your legs" he commanded

I look at him with wide eyes.

"W-ha---"

"Do you want me to hurt you again or I will just kill your lover!" He spat angrily.

I immediately comply and I spread out my legs.

Tears began to flow in my eyes and I know I can't stop this from happening.

"Good" He spoke satisfied not caring my pleadings.

He started to hover me and kiss my neck gently.

"You smell so good Amerie and It drives me crazy" He murmured

His hand started to travel up to my core, tearing my underwear.

"P-please no" I begged him

"What did I tell you about speaking?" He whispered in my ear while licking it.

He is massaging my opening gently. No one ever touched that before except me.

I shut my eyes wanting to escape this reality.

Suddenly I felt his lips to mine. Kissing me hungrily.

Biting my lower lip softly asking for entrance I pressed my lips tightly.

"Kiss me back whore" He commanded between the kisses.

I didn't respond and he painfully shoved his middle finger inside my core without any warning.