𝟮𝟲 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸

Start from the beginning

Her sun kissed skin glowing under the dim light of the conference room. She looked at me with so much lust and a hint of mischief. Mischief like she was up to something no good. And I was right. Her fingers lingered softly to my cheekbones. The front of her thumb moving slightly making my grip even more tighter than it already was on her.

The next thing I knew her legs untangled themselves from my waist and I watched her drop down to her knees. My jaw clenched ever so quickly glancing down at her with her hands straddling on both my legs. She's trying to test me. Suprise me by doing the complete opposite getting me fucking excitement for more. Getting me exactly where she needs me. And I can say she fucking succeeded.

My chest tightens as I try to knock some air inside them. Anything but all I could do was watch her. I watched her with everything in me and I'm not planning on missing anything. Her hands clenched themselves on my belt. With a blink of an eye she started to unbuckle.

"Yura.." I breath with little to no air. My tone breathless and low. "What are you doing..?" I receive no answer as I let her throw my belt aside along with my bottoms. My skin jumps due to her touch as her hands grip on the waistband of my boxer briefs. Her head shifts and she look up at me, her hands lingering around before I found the sparkle in her glance. My hands increased their grip on the armrest on the throne. Her eyes stays on mine for a few seconds before my mouth opens and I had no control over my words. Fuck me.

"I like the way you make me feel..." I witness the corner of her lips lift. Lifting it just for me to see a slight move in it. Like she's holding back a huge grin that I just need to see. I need to picture. I need to capture. But she doesn't show it. She doesn't show it, giving me her still expression that I'm very much used to now.

"Even when I'm trying to murder you..?" she asked. Her voice settle and low. Fuck. I smirk at her.

"Especially when you're trying to murder me. That just gives me a good reason to fuck the life out of you.." I place both my hands on hers before pulling my briefs for her. Her jaw drops as her vision is purely fixed on my dick. Her hands lays on my now naked thighs. The softness of her fingertips making themselves known on my skin.

Her glance shift and move from me and back to my hard dick. She spreads my thighs apart before I felt her fingers on the tip of my dick. Her lips left soft and sweet kisses on my legs. Leaving her mark. Leaving the traces of her wet tongue. Leaving my fucking will to stay absolutely still. I suck a breath in before clenching my hands back on the armrest. Feeling my palms turn sweaty as it digs further onto the throne material. She takes a couple of stocks on my dick as I try hard not to shift my position on my seat.

"You want me to suck your dick for being so fucking perfect..?" Fuck me, she's so fucking hot. Her tone rushed inside my ears like fucking lightning. My chest pounded against it's walls hearing her deep, husky voice.

"Fuck yes..." I whisper. Looking down at her. "Go ahead and take me in.." Her eyes meets mine as she opens her mouth and takes me in as fast as a fucking heartbeat. Feeling my tip reach the back of her throat in seconds.

My breathing increases as my hands drop down on her hair. My fingers carefully pulling on it. Playing on it. Trying to distract myself as Yura moved her tongue around in circles. She made sure to keep her hands occupied. Moving her fingers under my blouse as I felt a metal ring around her ring finger that I never noticed until this very moment. I turn a few of her strands around my fist pulling it down for her eyes to look up at me.