Chapter 12

A/N: New part and new chapter. Wonder what Leon thinks.
Next chapter I might do Leons POV! So enjoy reading this!
I am aware that it is really long and I am sorry but I hope that you will read it all!

Clara's POV:

I went to James just as my phone pinged with a message. It was Georgia probably wanting to plan a night out seeing as I had to tell her I was too busy last time. I put my phone on silent and put it in my back pocket.

I went inside to see James.

"Hey boss, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes, I saw you come back from your break with Harvey and you looked weird and then I watched you doing your work to see if you were okay and you looked vacant as you were doing your job so I got really worried." He told me.

" Oh uhm.." I hesiated and instead lied to him. "Ye everythings fine just really tired.."

"You sure?" He asked unconvinced.

"Mhm of course." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I stood up and walked away allowing my smile to slip as soon as I shut the door.

'That was way too close, I can't tell him that Harveys told me that hes a mafia boss. He might hurt him.' I thought. 'Maybe he'll tell me in his own time..'

I went back to doing my job keeping up a font to make sure I looked focused and ready to do my job.

~Time Skip~

I got in the car and James said "hey" and leaned over to kiss my cheek. I let him and after I released a breath that I didn't know I'd been holding.

I looked out the window and watched the way back to James' house. I can't think of it as home anymore. Not when I found out what he does, maybe thats horrible of me but I have to grow accustomed to it..

We arrived at his house and I went inside and went to the kitchen to make some food. I made some pizza and chips because it was easy to make and then made some brownies for after.

I put all 3 plates out and called Leon and James down for dinner. They didn't answer so I went to the training room and told them that food was done and they nodded gratefully.

After I had finished eating I sat on the sofa and waited for ten minutes.
After the ten minutes I went to the training room so that I could take my mind off things.

I went to the running machine and started running and every now and then I would put the speed up more. After about an hour and a half I went to the punching bags and punched/kicked them for about an hour.

After I went upstairs and got all my stuff ready for a shower. I was in there for about half hour. After I did all my shaving, skin care, lotions etc and got into bed.

KNOCK KNOCK

I sat up in bed thinking i'd heard a knock and was about to lie back down until I heard it again. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. I groaned, it was 3:17 in the morning.

'Who the hell would be at my bedroom door at this time in the morning?' I thought to myself.

It was way too early for me to be awake right now but curiously I got out of my warm bed and opened the door. I saw James' silhouette and I said in a sleepy tone, "what do you want at this time?"

"I'm sorry but I couldn't keep this a secret anymore. I've been awake all night not being able to sleep because I wanted to tell you but I also didn't want to wake you up. I'm really sorry."