Chapter 6

James's POV:

I was waiting for Clara and was watching the window for the car and then I saw it pull up. I couldn't wait to see Clara again even though I had seen her a few hours ago at work.

I walked outside and the driver told me that Clara was asleep and he tried to wake up her up to no avail.

I walked up to the car and saw that Clara was indeed fast asleep. I admired her features and picked her up from the seat. She got comfortable against my chest and my heart started beating faster from touching her. She looked so pretty from being asleep, she always looked pretty.

I took her up to the room that was going to be her bedroom next to mine and placed her gently down onto the bed. I put the cover over her so she would be warm and watched her sleeping for a few minutes.

After I went back downstairs and walked into the kitchen to get some food for myself and after I had finished preparing food for me I went back upstairs to check up on Clara. She was awake and was walking around her bedroom in awe.

"Afternoon, sleeping beauty." I said to her.

"Afternoon, sorry for falling asleep, I was just so tired." She told me.

"Its not your fault love don't worry about it." I told her.

She smiled at the nickname and I then said, "come on let's get some food for you."

She nodded and we walked downstairs together. We walked down to the kitchen and I watched her look around in awe. I asked her what she fancied and she told me and I prepared it for her. We ate in silence and whilst we were still eating I asked her how she liked her new bedroom. She looked at me shocked.

"Its my bedroom?" She asked.

"Yes mi amor, all for you!" I told her.

"I absolutely love it." She told me.

"Good, I'm glad you like it!" I told her happily.

We finished our food and she asked me what my plans for today were and I told her that I didn't know what to do and that we had a day off from work.

"Why don't we watch something on Netflix?" She suggested to me and I smiled because it was a perfect suggestion and not only that it was a perfect way to get closer to her.

"Ye that sounds pretty cool let's do that." I exclaimed.

"Ok let me just get changed." She said.

"Te ves hermosa como eres mi amor." I said to her.
(You look beautiful the way you are my love)

"Gracias pero todavía me voy a cambiar a algo cómodo." She replied to me blushing.
(Thank you but I am still going to change into something comfortable.)

"Ok my love, don't take too long." I told her.

"Ok." She replied.

She walked away from me and went upstairs and I admired her ass like last time she walked away from me. I couldn't help it she was so gorgeous and I liked her a lot. I knew she liked me back as well because she would blush when she was near me.

She came down to the kitchen where I was still there just waiting for her and she was wearing a short white top, black leggings, a grey cardigan, a few pretty necklaces and she had left her hair lying down her back.

I gasped as she came near me and she smiled and blushed in response to my reaction.

"Come on let's go watch something." She said to me.

I laughed at her enthusiasm and said, "ok."

We went to the front room and we sat down on the sofa. I started scrolling through Netflix to find something for me and Clara to watch. Finally I found something that looked and sounded interesting. Teen Wolf.