Pretty For Me

Começar do início

My breathing started to differ with each move I made. Never in a million years had I ever thought about doing this, I never even knew this was a thing.

Is it a thing?

Was this what all couples did or was Draco just insane? I mean, I already knew the answer to that.

"So pretty for me" I could tell if Draco's words were making this better or worse. My skin started to heat up. I couldn't seen but I knew my cheeks were glowing a furious red, even underneath my tan skin.

I wasn't going to last long.

I didn't even know how long was long.

I leant forward and gripped the edge of Draco's table, causing my back to arch and allow more room for my hips to move. I got lost in the lust, I didn't even notice Draco's quiet groan. I'm sure that if I did, I'd be finished on the spot.

"If only you could see my view" Draco whispered "I've seen heaven and hell, yet, I still can't figure out where you came from"

"Draco" I moaned, feeling my legs start to tingle and shake, I knew that if I kept going at this pace and he kept whispering in my ear, I wouldn't last.

"That's it" he reached up and placed a gentle kiss on my neck "Tell everyone who's making me feel this good"

I closed my eyes and started to rotate my hips in a circle. Each time my clit rolled over his flexed muscle, I felt myself bite my lip to suppress the moan. I couldn't let anyone know what we were doing, no matter how much I wanted to shout his name. 

I clutched the desk so hard, my knuckles turned white as I felt myself finally let go. With a struggled, quiet moan of his name, I could physically feel my underwear dampen and possibly leak into his pants.

Merlin, I hope I didn't ruin his pants. There's no doubt they costed more then my entire apartment .

After a moment, I stopped and let myself breath deeply.

"You did so well" he breathed. Scooping my hair into a ponytail, he pulled my head back harshly causing me to let out a gasp that he install swallowed with a gentle kiss to my lips "My good girl"

"I-" he let go of my hair so I could speak but I still left my head tilted "I've never done that before" I chuckled.

"Now, you can cross that off your bucket list" Draco laughed softly.

"I—um" I breathed out and Alina round to face him "I want—" how the hell am I supposed to ask this.

"What do you want?" He smiled.

"I want to-to help you" he furrowed his eyebrows and went to ask what I meant when he noticed my eyes flicker down his legs and crouch. Then, he smiled. Sticking a finger underneath my chin to lift my head, he leant forward and pressed his lips to mine again.

"I'm proud of you" He said "Using your words. I would love nothing more then for you to help me but I've been beyond behind on paperwork since yesterday"

"What?" My eyes widened and I turnt my head off his finger "You're behind on work, yet, you let me do that? Right now? You should know better then anyone that work comes before any of that stuff. I can not and will not be the the reason you get fired—"

"Get fired?" Draco laughed "By who? Who am I going to be fired by? This is my company, Honey. Yes, I'm behind on work but the only people who are gonna suffer if I don't do my work is the ones who work for me. Of course, I don't really care about anyone else, but it'll also effect you and I do care about you"

I blinked "Uh—ok"

"So, I hate to be your boss but" he smiled and kissed me again "Get back to work or I may have to punish you"

I sighed and smiled lazily "Fine" I stood up from his lap, my legs wobbling a little until I caught my balance.

"Thank you"

Omg! I'm sorry this is a little crappy but I'm having severe writers block right now 😭

Word count 1368.