The old man was stunned, and immediately got very angry: "I don't understand this. As a future chief engineer and someone who graduated from a prestigious school, how are you not a worthy match for this female star? Money? Then even if your annual salary is in the millions, or even ten millions, you still won't earn as much as her. Just where are you lacking your confidence?

"Our aerospace is the most romantic of professions. How is it there's someone like you?" The old man was angry and chased him out. "Get out, get out. Just looking at you makes me angry."

On the first day back to work, Yu Tu did not work very late and left the work unit at a little past six o'clock, going directly to

When he was walking into the hospital room, Guan Zai was quarreling with his wife, Shen Jing. When Guan Zai saw Yu Tu, it was like he saw a savior. In frustration, he pointed at Yu Tu and said, "You ask him yourself whether he already has a girlfriend. When did I ever not put in an effort to try to hard-sell your (female) junior schoolmate to him?... Oops, it should be introduce."

His wife glared at him and then turned to look at Yu Tu. "How long has it been since you last had a meal in my house? Not even two months yet, but you already have a girlfriend?"

Yu Tu paused for a moment before nodding and going along with this. "Yes, I do have one."

"Where is the photo? Let me see."

Of course, Yu Tu had nothing he could show her. His wife said snappishly, "If you don't have one, you don't have one. If you're not interested, then you're not interested. Is there a need to be so dishonest?"

Guan Zai was unable to give a convincing explanation in self-defense, and gave Yu Tu an accusing look. "You blew so hard, saying the girl likes you, but you don't even have a photo?"

Without waiting for Yu Tu to reply, he ingratiated himself with his wife, "Wifey, let me tell you that Lao (Old) Yu may look honest, but he's actually rot and decay on the inside. I was also deceived by him before. It's only been in these past few days, when he was here through the night with me that I found out the truth. Introducing your junior schoolmate to him will only do harm to her."

Yu Tu gathered up some enthusiasm to participate in the topic of conversation. "How am I rot and decay on the inside?"

Guan Zai was immensely proud of himself. "You were watching the video of a female star in the middle of the night. What's more, I caught you doing it on more than one occasion. Is this what a decent man would do?"

Yu Tu's brow frowned slightly, but he did not deny it: "I was wearing headphones...did I wake you up?"

Guan Zai said, "No. Because I slept too much during the day, I couldn't sleep at night. I woke up and saw you watching it. What is the name of that female star? And she's quite famous, too."

Shen Jing looked at Yu Tu. She appeared rather surprised and also quite interested. "Yu Tu, you still like celebrities? Really, I wouldn't have been able to tell. Which female star?"

Yu Tu answered with a normal demeanor, "Qiao Jing Jing."

Guan Zai said at once, "Yes, that's right, that's right. It was her. See? You admit it now, don't you? I've to say that it is not reasonable. You're already thirty years old but still chasing celebrities. It can clearly be seen that you're a lecher. Totally not as honest and lovely as me."

Guan Zai was still just as energetic as ever when he spewed nonsense, but ultimately, he was still weak. Before long, he spoke less and less, and in the end, he quietly fell asleep. At once, the lively hospital room became quiet.

Shen Jing gazed quietly on his pale face for a while, then stood up and said to Yu Tu, "Let's go out."

Sitting on a chair outside the ward, Shen Jing explained to him. "I was purposely joking with Guan Zai just now. Don't take it to heart. I don't want him to think....."