"No, he plays all positions and is very awesome with every hero. In fact, he is the one who is teaching me."

"I saw it just now too. His Zhuge Liang's positioning was just so snazzy. Handsome guy, you're so awesome, you can consider playing for the professional league."

Before Yu Tu could say anything, Qiao Jing Jing replied for him. "No, he can't. He's already so old."

Yu Tu coughed.

Host: "...Are you turning against him? Do you still remember the classmate's love he showed you just now when he provided assistance to you so many times?"

Qiao Jing Jing: "Oh... but he should do that."

The host looked at Yu Tu. What could Yu Tu do?

Yu Tu: "I should do that."

At this very moment, Weibo and some forums had already been completely exploded.

On a more private but very lively forum, a post with warnings that there were multiple images in it attracted a lot of replies.

"Is Qiao Jing Jing making it public? In a roundabout way, she's making it public, right?"

"Don't think so... If it really were true, she would hide it."

"Didn't they say they both are single? It felt like she intentionally mentioned that to avoid misunderstanding?"

"A fan here expressing that their attractiveness indices (rating of how good-looking somebody is) match really well. I have always been silently thinking which actor would match my girl's attractiveness index. A new ground breaking train of thought came up today! Someone outside of the entertainment circle is even better! That way, we won't need to have any arguments with fans on the guy's side."

"I'm feeling all giddy from handsome guy's doting smile. Can I say that I was originally an anti-fan of Qiao Jing Jing? I originally watched the KPL today with bad intentions. I still don't like Qiao Jing Jing, but I'm totally shipping her and her classmate. What am I to do? It's the the sorrows of someone who's obsessed with good-looking faces?"

There unexpectedly were quite a few replies below that agreed with her.

"I feel like I am not watching a competition. I am watching an idol drama."

"It seems that the guy is just an ordinary salary earner, so Qiao Jing Jing probably turns her nose up at him?"

"Poster before me, look at the emotion showing in Qiao Jing Jing's eyes... If it's not good acting skill, then I think that's love."

"This guy's Zhuge Liang is very showy. He totally can go and play in professional competition, then he'll have money."

"23333 (means hahahahaha, the more 3 means you are more happy), didn't you see Qiao Jing Jing complaining that he is too old? Most professional players are only seventeen to eighteen years old."

The various topics of Qiao Jing Jing and KPL got onto hot search at top speed, and even more people went to watch the broadcast. The number of people watching the live broadcast continued to rise. Alex practically called big sister Ling immediately and excitedly sealed the deal for next year's contract.

Big sister Ling and the fans felt like they were in a dream. They won? And what's more, an undisputed 2:0?

The exhibition match was considered over, and the award ceremony was next.

Zhou Yin immediately returned to the special guests' seating, and the other four from the winning team were brought to the backstage area by a staff member. Big sister Ling and Xiao Zhu were waiting there. Big sister Ling came up with an energetic hug and patted Qiao Jing Jing hard on the back.