New beginning

" I love you mom." I told her while giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek .
" Promise me you'll FaceTime me." she said.
" I will promise."
" I'll miss you."
" Me too mom."
" Now go before you miss you're flight."
" Haha okay bye mom." I sad giving her another hug. I'm finally going to L.A with my best friend Sebastian olzanski. I'm moving in with him because ever since my dad passed away 6 months ago we've been tight with money. I want to help mom but she doesn't let me work yet because I'm in school and she says it's going to be harder to study and do homework and then go work. so she decided to go live with our aunt Melinda and her five kids we didn't have room there so we moved in with grandma. My mom saw that I wasn't doing good here ever since dad passed away so she said I can move in with Seb to get my mind off things from my dads death.
* 30 minutes later *
I bought some junk food for the plane and a drink when I payed I got text from seb.
From: Seb the homie🚀🔥
I forgot when you get to L.A.?
To: Seb 🚀🔥
3:00pm
From: Seb the homie🚀🔥
sorry I forgot
To: Seb the homie 🚀🔥
it's fine 😂
From: Seb the homie 🚀🔥
okay good so are you going to want starbucks so I can buy one for you?
To: Seb the homie 🚀🔥
yes please bae! 😁
Me and Seb always called each other bae sometimes he called me other cute names but we aren't dating they're just nicknames.
From: Seb the homie 🚀🔥
okay I know which one 😉
To: Seb the homie 🚀🔥
Okay good
From: Seb the homie🚀🔥
can't wait to see you 😍
To: Seb the homie 🚀🔥
Same ❤️
From: Seb the homie🚀🔥
after like 2 years
To: Seb the homie🚀🔥
well see you in two hours bae
From: Seb the homie🚀🔥
Okay beautiful adios
* in the plane *
I'm so scared of plane rides like seriously that's how my dad died.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.( theyre not famous here yet.)