Listen... I love you! (REVISED)

"Of course I didn't!" he quickly said. "I would never kill my boss." he rolled his eyes. "Someone said it was me. And now I have to go to Ireland to prove that it wasn't me."

"I'll go with you." I said, opening my closet.

"You can't go." he said, looking at me.

"Why not?" I asked, crossing my arms and giving him a serious stare.

"Did you forget that your Grandma is in there? You can't go with me nor be seen there." I forgot that damned detail. I wasn't that free-living person anymore, I was with my Grandma again and that was enraging me.

"I-I have to figure something out." I said, sitting down on the bed. "I'm not gonna let you go alone, they might want to kill you!"

"Still." he said, not denying the fact that his life was at risk. "You can't go." he looked at me. I then remembered someone who might help me... Mike.

******

"I can't even recognize you anymore." Scott said while Mike was giving the last touches. "But you didn't need to do that just because of..."

"Shut up, Scott!" I murmured when Mike finished. He smiled at me and I went to look at myself in the mirror. I had pink hair now. It was a wig, though. I was wearing my VOGUE snapback, my Khol's "Sunday Funday" tanktop and my black shorts. I was really different.

"Remember: don't take the snapback off and keep your sunglasses on!" Mike said, handing me my Tom Ford sunglasses. "Oh God Mitch, you're risking yourself in this!" he said, looking at me. "I'm helping you do the wrong thing!"

"Mike, please!" I said, annoyed. "Don't try to stop me, I'll be where Scott is." I said and Mike looked at him. "I promise I'll be back before my Grandma is, and that I'll call you once I get there, if it gives you peace."

"I trust you, kid." he said, hugging me and kissing my forehead. "And I trust you too, Scott!" he looked at Scott and he nodded.

We walked away from Mike and Scott pulled me, staring at me.

"Are you sure he won't tell anything?" Scott glanced at Mike, who was making lunch.

"He's not like that." I said. "If he was, don't you think he'd call the cops because of his next-door neighbors? After all, weird scents and gunshots come from there." I raised an eyebrow and he nodded, agreeing with me.

"I'll go get my bag, then. Is yours ready?" he asked me and I nodded. "Avi will drive us there." he whispered, walking out the door but I called him.

"Scott!" he turned around and looked at me. "Can I... can I go with you?" I asked and he nodded, confused. I hugged Mike goodbye and whispered some words to him, he made me promise three times that I'd call him once I got there. I'd do it with Scott's phone, though: I prefer leaving mine at the house. Scott then grabbed my bag and I grabbed my Loewe bag and left. "Is Dice there?" I asked and he stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, looking at me.

"What are you doing to go?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I want to shoot her, but I won't" I said and he laughed. "I'll just stare at her." we smiled and kept on walking. He placed my bags on the front porch and we entered the house, Alex, Avi and Esther were sitting on the couch. Alex was smoking, something he seemed to be doing a lot more now.

"Who the fuck is that?" Alex asked, confused while he stared at me. I took off my sunglasses, and his eyes bugged. "MITCH!!!" he yelled and hugged me, followed by Avi and Esther. "I missed you, boy!" he punched my arm and I punched him back. "Are you pink now? Is that a disguise?" he asked and I nodded, seeing Scott rushing upstairs to get his stuff. "Everything for Scott... right?" he said, trying to tickle me but I gently kneed his stomach, making him back off.