"Why'd you do it?" she tilted her head, shifting her weight. She was sure she already knew the answer but she still wanted to hear it from him.

He let out a sigh, his eyes darting around. "We were vibing, Soleil. I got caught in the moment, the liquor got to me and gave me courage. I regret it though because it probably ruined our friendship, and I don't want to lose you as a friend." he answered truthfully.

"To be honest, Isidro...I wasn't mad at all. Just surprised that it happened, did I lead you on, or something?"

"No!" he quickly answered, throwing his hand up and shaking his head. "Not at all, it was just me. My feelings got the best of me, and I decided to cross that line. You didn't do anything, Soleil."

A brief silence fell over the pair, as Soleil twisted her lips to the side. "I didn't cause any issues between you and your boy, did I?" Isidro raised an eyebrow.

She cleared her throat, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Well, he was already skeptical of us being friends because he felt as if you did have some feelings for me. You kissing me, confirmed those suspicions." she shrugged, Isidro slowly nodding his head. "Listen, I accept your apology, Isidro, but out of respect for my boyfriend, we can't be friends anymore. Especially if you're still carrying these feelings for me. I don't want to put none of us in an uncomfortable situation like that again."

Soleil could see the visible disappointment in his face, as he licked his lips. He scratched the side of his head, "I understand, I'm sorry again...I'll see you around." he slowly backed away, tugging on Rocko's leash.

Soleil turned around and walked back over to the bench. "So..." Selah trailed off, glancing behind her at Isidro. "Is that weirdo?"

"I wish I'd never told you Siraj's nickname for that man." Soleil rolled her eyes, as Selah snickered.

"How'd it go though?"

"It's a done deal, he apologized and understood. I know I wouldn't hear the last of it from Siraj, if I continue that friendship with him, so it's best to just end it. I hate that I have to because he was a really nice guy."

"So, Soleil

"So, Soleil..." Vanessa trailed off, as they were in the kitchen preparing the food for tonight's celebration. Soleil sat at the island, cutting up the yams, as Selah was preparing the macaroni and cheese. She looked up at her mom, raising an eyebrow as Vanessa stood at the sink, washing the greens. "You and Siraj, what's going on with that?"

Soleil and Selah exchanged glances, as silence fell over the kitchen. She hadn't told her mom that she and Siraj were dating again, solely off of the fact that she knew her mom would be skeptical of their relationship, especially with Ximena involved. She was glad her mom didn't know anything else except the first incident.

She avoided telling her parents anything in regards to her and Siraj's relationship, simply because she didn't want her parents to look at him any differently than they already do. The first incident left a bad taste in their mouth, and though they completely understood where Siraj and Ximena were coming from, they weren't all too fond of how Soleil was treated as if she was abusive toward Semaj.