Tong Che felt that it was his own fault and opened his mouth to apologize. But Mu Hanfeng seemed to guess his intention and spoke up before him. When facing others, Mu Hanfeng showed no tenderness at all, and his tone changed. He regained his usual indifference and said, "Director Wang, over-performing is a big no-no when it comes to acting."

Wang Qi: "......"

Come on. Are you afraid people won't know you're a professional?

Wang Qi didn't want to talk to this big bastard anymore. He turned his head and saw Tong Che standing next to Mu Hanfeng, secretly hiding his mouth and laughing.

Very good, another little bastard!

Wang Qi was furious and shoved the two breakfast coupons into Mu Hanfeng's hand, then hurriedly walked forward, chanting as he went, "Hurry up and go. My time is limited. If you're not, don't blame me if you don't get to eat. "

Hearing this, Tong Che blamed himself even more. If he hadn't been so playful, they wouldn't have come out so late. He turned his head to look at Mu Hanfeng, his lips twitching, "Teacher Mu..."

Mu Hanfeng looked over and cut off his words, "You are not allowed to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. It was me who took it upon myself to hide the key. "

His heart warmed and he swallowed the "sorry" that was on his lips. And he replaced it with, "Teacher Mu, I... I wanted to say that I eat very little. I only need a little bit and I am full. "

The rest, he could give to Teacher Mu.

The latter half of the sentence was not spoken by Tong Che, but Mu Hanfeng understood it. His adam apple rolled briefly, and he suddenly asked meaningfully and rhetorically, "Are you giving me everything to eat?"

Tong Che did not understand, so he said, "Yes, Mr. Mu can eat whatever he wants."

Mu Hanfeng's eyes swept over the back of Tong Che's white neck for a moment, and he suddenly closed his eyes. The tip of his tongue touched his posterior molars, and his head was filled with images from his previous dreams when he marked this little Omega.

Mr. Mu wants to eat you.

Mu Hanfeng did not dare speak this sentence aloud, afraid to scare the little Omega. It was also really disrespectful. Finally, he faintly threw out three words, "Let’s go faster."

At the eating place, Ning Ran and Mi Bebe, Xiao Yao Yin Lan, were already in.

Yin Lan, the first to see them, hurriedly waved his hand, "How come you guys just got out now? Is the next stage of that part more perverted than splitting your lower back? "

Mi Beibei also came over and said, "Brother Che, please tell me quickly. How perverted was it? You don't know, once Mr. Yin and the others came out, they kept spitting out that one level was particularly perverted. With a big waist down and the front bridge and the one split horse, Then they started praising you like crazy. Praising you to the point that you were a heavenly fairy. "

Tong Che was amused and said coyly, "How can it be that exaggerated? It's Mr. Yin who is over-complimenting. "
Sponsored Content

"No," even Xiao Yao spoke up, "Your dancing skills are really good."

"Look, Xiao Che is modest," Yin Lan said, and even asked Mu Hanfeng's opinion, "Mr. Mu, what do you think?"

This kind of sudden Q-person part was very interesting to the guests. And everyone immediately turned their attention to Mu Hanfeng. As they all know, it is difficult to ask Mu Hanfeng to praise people. They are already very thankful that he does not ridicule people.