Tong Che had another dream.

In the dream, he found himself back in the days when he was a little beanbag, about six years old. The room was no longer a simple and comfortable hotel room, nor was it his bedroom, which was full of life. Instead, this room was cold and dark. Even the bed was a big iron frame with no fluff. And there was little Che, lying on that big iron bed.

The only warmth he had came from a little chubby teddy bear that he was holding tightly in his arms.

Suddenly, the door to the room was violently pushed open from the outside, and a child who looked even smaller than little Tong Che barged in. Although smaller than Tong Che, this little boy looked much more robust than little Tong Che.

He rushed over to the bed and reached out to grab the chubby bear in Toddler Che's arms, "Give it to me! I want to play with it!"

"No," toddler Che insisted, shielding his chubby bear, "it's mine; you have so many toys!"

"I want this one!" The boy brutally continued to grab it. Little Tong Che’s tiny arms were no match for the sturdy little bean-cub. No matter how hard he tried, within two minutes, the bear ended up in the other's hands.

The little bean-cub grabbed the bear with one hand and, with an extraordinarily rude gesture, walked out of the room with his head held high, chanting loudly, "La-la-la, you can't play with it! You can't play with anything! "

With his fists clenched, he watched the little bean-cub run further and further away with his only toy. But he did not go after him again. He knew that he was no match for the latter, and that he would not be able to steal it from him. If his parents found out, he would be the only one who would be scolded.

He sat on the iron bed, hugging his knees and balling himself up. He looked out of the window, praying that the little bean would get tired of playing with it soon. Suddenly, a tall figure appeared outside the window. The man looked as if he was fifteen or sixteen years old, but already had a deep, heroic silhouette. It was a teenage Alpha.

The most important thing was that this Alpha was carrying his little fat bear in his hand!

Little Tong Che rubbed his eyes hard and subconsciously held his breath. Was this good-looking brother helping him to get his teddy bear back?

As he thought this, there was no longer any sign of the young Alpha outside the window, but there was a knock on the door of his room. The boy quickly jumped out of bed and ran to open the door. The teenage Alpha was standing outside the door, handing the teddy bear to Little Tong Che. Rubbing the small head, he said; "Here, I got it back for you."

Little Toddler Che wrapped his arms around his lost bear and said, in a milky voice, "Brother, you're so sweet!"

The dream was over immediately, and Tong Che found himself back in the familiar hotel room.

It just so happened that he dreamt of the earlier embarrassing scene—

Tong Che hugged the teddy bear and found himself face to face with Mu Hanfeng, who was from the bathroom.

In the dream, Tong Che, of course, immediately turned around and climbed into bed. But this time, he had just climbed into bed, and before he could cover himself with the blanket, his butt was lightly slapped by Mu Hanfeng!

"Teacher Mu!" Tong Che shouted, abruptly waking up with a start.

"What's wrong?" A cold voice suddenly sounded in his ears, with the characteristic hoarseness of a morning awakening.

Tong Che slowly opened his eyes, and met Mu Hanfeng's squarely.

After freezing for two seconds, Tong Che was up in a flash. Thinking about the contents of his dream just now, Tong Che inexplicably felt weak -