𝟹𝟼 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚎

Start from the beginning

Wilbur turns towards him, extending his hand out to shake. Dream looks down before accepting the gesture.

"Thank you, thank you so much," Wilbur says.

Tommy now finally notices the two. "Wilbur! Wilbur-" Tommy goes ignored.

"Dream, I'll make you proud. I won't waste any of this." Wilbur steps away and picks up one of the chests, beginning to walk away.

Tommy reaches out towards Wilbur's trench coat but the fabric slips through his fingers. He grumbles before pulling reaching and grabbing a sword that was sitting on a nearby chest.

"Wilbur! Look at me for DreamXD's sake."

Wilbur pauses for a moment, breathing out before turning towards his pleading brother.

Once Wilbur turns around, Tommy points the sword at Wilbur's neck. What was even more shocking about the situation, was that Wilbur didn't even flinch. He didn't look frighted, but instead, he looked amused by Tommy's action.

"Hand me the TNT," Tommy says with venom lacing his tone. He held the sword firmly in place.

Dream sighs, pulling out his sword and standing in between the two. "Tommy, I'll have to step in."

Wilbur smiles. "Yeah, daddy Dream! No-scratch that one- Leader Dream! The big brother Dream!" He drops the chest in his arms and pulls out the shield he had strapped on his back.

Tommy stares between the two unsure of what he could do. He then looks back at me, as if waiting for me to say something. I almost did, but instead, I kept my mouth closed. Tommy lowers his sword with a sigh.

"I'm not going to betray you. I wouldn't do that to you, but this isn't the right way to go about this Wilbur." Tommy throws the sword to the side, the noise echoing throughout the ravine.

Tommy now faces Dream, staring up at where his eyes would be. "You know this as well, but you choose to stay silent. Blowing it up? That's not going to solve anything! It's only going to waste time. And honestly?" Tommy glares at Wilbur. "We don't have enough time."

I looked at the group, feeling the utter tension in the air. I almost felt as if I didn't belong here. Like I wasn't meant to be watching this go down, yet here I sat.

Wilbur then laughs, patting Tommy on the head. Tommy shakes his head in disgust as he steps back from his older brother.

"You know? Ha! I like those buzzwords you used Tom." Wilbur's glare is icy, his tone cold to match. "But nothing you're saying right now matters."

Tommy scoffs as his body radiates the anger shaking through his core. Nothing he was saying did matter, Wilbur already had his mind set. He didn't want to comprehend any of the words coming out of his brother's mouth.

"Dream, thank you again. Oh, and when Tubbo makes his speech? Make sure you're gone by then, yeah?" Wilbur smiles, ignoring Tommy and me as if we weren't even present.

"If you need any help... let me know." Dream says, stepping away from our group. He nods before walking up the steps.

Before Dream gets to the second flight of stairs he looks down at me. "Y/N? Keep in touch okay?"

Before I could even respond, he was already running up to the entrance of the ravine. Wilbur laughs, causing me to focus my attention on him.

"Man you must have that effect on everyone huh? Pathetic." He picks up the chest he was holding before and swiftly turns away from Tommy and me.