"What kind of mess do you mean?" I frowned.

"Well, we can mess the kitchen counter, living room, my room, how many times you want and anywhere—"

"I mean what and not where." I cut her off.

Lauren laughed out loud and shook her head.

"Relax babe, we can just watch tv and eat some snacks."

"I don't trust you." I said suspicious.

"What?" she said pretending to be offended. "I'm not going to get into your pants, Dinah's words, unless you want me to."

"I can wait until we get married." she added, laughing.

"Ugh, you're an idiot." I rolled my eyes and tried to disguise a smile.

Lauren already "tried to get into my pants" a few times. Well, when our kisses were a little intense. I couldn't lie about sexual tension, things with her were always more intense and I liked it. I mean, since always she teased me and she knew what it caused in me. I've dreamed about her and all, what never happened before with any fantasy. But I had no idea what I was really doing. I've only kissed Austin and nothing compared to what was kiss Lauren.

My phone buzzed on my side. Lauren grimaced. I rolled my eyes and picked up the phone and Dinah's name was on the screen.

"Hey,"

"Where are you?" she asked worried.

"With Lauren, why?"

"Okay." she sighed dramatically.

"What is it?" I chuckled.

"Nothing. You said would meet us and didn't even texted us saying you wouldn't come." I could swear she was pouting now.

"Sorry, but is not that late, is it?" I frowned and Lauren picked up her phone and showed me the screen. It was almost eight o'clock. "Wow, okay."

I went out with them right after lunch, I didn't know what time it was but it was already afternoon. Without even watching the whole movie in the theater, the time flew cause it was already evening when we got out of there.

"Yeah right?" Dinah said annoyed. "Stay the night with us today, please!!"

"Actually I'm gonna," I looked at Lauren, she pouted.

"You're not staying with her!" Dinah yelled.

"Dinah, I said it was enough." I sighed.

"I know that, I don't really have a problem with her anymore and I'm gonna kick her ass if she do any shit again but I really want you to stay with us."

"Awn, really?" I smiled widely.

"Really—" Then I heard someone speak distant from her. "Ally, it's too soon! I only just forgive her!" Dinah whispered.

"LAUREN CAN COME TOO!" Ally yelled, making Dinah growl angrily.

"If Ally says, then she's coming!" I said excitedly.

"She who?" Lauren asked confused.

"You and I at Ally's." I answered her quickly. "I mean, if that's okay? Uh, you know, I can be with them tomorrow and—"

"No, you can't." Dinah said on the phone but I ignored her.

I looked at Lauren apologetically. She had plans for us and I wouldn't mind spending the night with her. I was sure Ally would help me with that.