The Shark Hunter AU, Part 01

After Swimming class, everyone was shocked to see their locker room's wall was destroyed to pieces! "Security report to the field house!"

"Freaky..."

"Yeah, super freaky!"

"Looks like a warzone!"

"Whoever pulled this prank, is in for some serious Detention time!"

However, Casewell and Bronk's attention was pulled away when they heard Yuma speak up very worried, the Golden Key that his father gave him is missing! "I can't find it! It's not here... My Key is gone!"

Outside, Shark was dueling Kite, in order to protect Yuma's Golden Key from him! "I'm even gonna let you go first, Hunter!"

"(SMIRKS) Big mistake, I draw! I'll start things off by summoning Photon Thrasher!"

Photon Thrasher (4/2100/0)

"I can special summon this card when there are no monsters on my field! Then I'll follow that up by summoning this; Photon Delta Wing!"

Photon Delta Wing (4/1800/900)

Shark frowned, having a wild guess what is coming next! "Two-Level Four monsters... I can guess what's coming next!"

(GRINS WICKEDLY) I doubt it! I overlay Level Four Photon Thrasher and Photon Delta Wing! I Xyz summon, Starliege Lord Galaxion!"

Starliege Lord Galaxion (4/2000/2100 ORU: 2)

Shark frowned, that was certainly new! "An Xyz that isn't a Number Card? Very Impressive!"

"Oh really? Well if you like that, you're gonna like this even more! I activate Galaxion's Special Ability! By using two Overlay Units, I can summon the monster more savage than a Supernova! With the cataclysmic force of Ten black holes put together! A cosmic scourge that vaporizes anything in its path... Ha! Appear, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon(8\3000\2500)

Shark is shocked at Kite's Dragon! "Galaxy-Eyes... If I remember from what Yuma told me; When Galaxy-Eyes battles a monster, they're both banished, ending the battle... And if your opponent's banished monster is an Xyz monster all its Overlay Units are absorbed and then Galaxy-Eyes gains 500 extra attack points for each one!"

Kite smirked, Shark caught on pretty fast! "You catch on pretty quick, kid! I place one card face down and end my turn! Once my Galaxy-Eyes attacks on my next turn, Yuma's Pendant and your Number will be mine!"

Shark knew that this isn't good! "(GASPS) Oh no!" "If only I had Leviathan Dragon still with me..."

Shark's mind snaps back to when Yuma declared him as his friend...

"Aw, come on! I thought we were friends!"

"(REACTS WITH SHOCK AND ANGER) ggrrhh... We are not friends, you got that! Why would you even think that anyway?!"

"Why would I think we're friends, because we dueled!"

"Huh?!"

"And as your friend, I'm gonna be the one to tell ya; That it's time you dumped those thugs you've been hanging out with!"

Shark snaps out of it, remembering why he's doing this; Yuma was his only true first friend and stood up for him when no-one else in Heartland City would... Now it's his turn to return the favour... "No... I have to do this myself! I always depend on Yuma to protect and to save me... This time, it's my turn to do whatever it takes to save him!" "I draw! My move!"

Inside the Key, Astral is sensing what is going on...

"(THUNDERING)"

"This is most troubling... I cannot leave the Key and... I am also sensing, that a Duel has just begun! However, I do not think it is Yuma Dueling! Who is holding the Key?..."