Sky's the Limit, Part 02

"Go, Infinity Cannon!"

Trey's Infinity Cannon launches at Yuma and Astral; causing Yuma's score to drop down to 2200!

"Now that Cabrera Catapult has done its work, it switches to defense mode! I'm gonna keep this up till you're beaten!"

Tori and the others didn't like the sound of that! "Yuma's in big trouble!"

Yuma brushes off his injuries and starts to get up! "I'll come back, just watch me!"

As Gogogo Golem is freed from Cabrera Catapult, Yuma knew for sure that Trey has changed since he wasn't Dueling like he did with Shark, him, or Kite! "Trey has changed! He's Dueling differently than he did in our last Duel, but how?"

Astral wasn't worried, there are ways to defeat any strategy. "Remember; there are ways of defeating any strategy, even Trey's!"

Yuma nods, knowing he has to play it carefully if he wants to win! "Got it! It's my turn! Here I go! (SEES IT'S GAGAGA MAGICIAN!) Perfect! I summon Gagaga Magician!"

Gagaga Magician (4/1500/1000) Trey was not impressed! "You will Overlay both your Magician and Golem to summon Utopia, typical!"

Yuma smirks, he's not risking his Number just yet! "Whoever said that I was going to summon my Number Card? I have other plans in mind!"

That gets both Astral and Trey's attention! "You do?"

"Hmm? Go on!"

"I activate an Equip Spell from my hand; Bound Wand! But before I do anything, I activate my Magician's special ability! Once per turn, I can change its Level to 1 or 8, until the End Phase of this turn! And I'm changing its Level all the way to Eight!"

Gagaga Magician: 4 → 8

Astral was impressed! "Not bad Yuma, not bad at all!"

Yuma smirked; he was just getting started! "If you like that Astral, you'll love this even more! I activate Bound Wand's effect! Time to make some magic! Since Gagaga Magician's a Spellcaster, it increases its attack points by its Level times a Hundred!"

Gagaga Magician: 1500→ 2300 ATK)

"Yuma?"

The boy rolled his eyes, thinking he was about to be insulted again! "Yes, Astral?"

"Good move!"

Yuma smiles, but remembers that Machu Mech still has an Overlay Unit left! "Hold on, what happens if Trey uses Machu Mech's special ability?"

"Not that you need my advice since you're doing well so far, but Trey would avoid using his monster's last Overlay Unit. The effect would do little damage."

"Well, that's good news! Gagaga Magician... Smash up that Cabrera Catapult!"

Unfortunately, Trey was excepting that attack! "I saw this attack coming... Too bad for you, I had a card ready to block it!"

"A trap!"

"Stone Bola not only negates this attack, but it'll keep your Magician from attacking on your next turn, too!"

Chains shoot from Trey's card, before wrapping around Gagaga Magician, much to Yuma's anger! "Oh, just great! (LOOKS AT HIS HAND, BEFORE PLACING A CARD FACE DOWN.) I'm putting a card face down and ending my turn!"

"What a waste of time! Now your monster's Level returns to normal, and it loses the extra attack points from your wand's effect!"

(Gagaga Magician:8→4/2300→1900 ATK).

"All that work for nothing! It's my move! I draw! And now I activate the effect of my Chronomaly City Babylon Field spell! Once per turn, I can banish one Chronomaly Monster from my Graveyard, and that lets me summon another Chronomaly monster from my Graveyard that's the same Level! So by banishing Golden Jet, now I can bring my Aztec Golem back!"