Chapter 9: stuck with Fire crotch

Roy's Pov

I look over at Her sleeping on the couch, I may have gone overboard with her punishment, I love her I really do but, I could only wonder if she's fucked anyone else other  than me. Welp I can't overthink this is have to make her mind as fast as possible.

◇ an hour  later ◇

Y/n's Pov
I walk up after my nap to see that I have some text from Riza, I smile and look  over at the table to see a sleeping Roy, I get up as my legs start to shake and get a cover for him in his room and throw it over his shoulders I hear him mumble something  before sleeping peacefully  yet again, I lay back on the couch and grab my phone to text Riza back.

¤Text¤
Code: R=Riza
Y= Your name

R: Hi Girl!
Y:Hi Riza! Wyd?
R: nothing.  Hey, I heard your living with the colonel.
Y: Yeah
R: have anything been going on with you two?  I mean you cry every time you leave his office alone and I'm just trying to  make sure if I have to shoot him or not.
Y:Riza!🥺🤦‍♀️
R: I'm serious!
Y: Yeah for Ed to keep his certification  and job as a state alchemist.
R: why didn't you say anything?!
Y: Becuase  Roy told me not to!
R:when he comes back to work I'll-!
Y: RIZA!!
R: Alright, I won't kill him just shoot at him.
Y:Damn that means I really  don't need to tell you this next  part then
R: N/n....What fucking next part?!
Y: Well shit, he Made me take off my br and panties the second  I stepped  a foot in the door.
R: I'm on my way! 🔫
Y: You can't remember  ! That Damned homunculus will find me remember!?
R: oh yeah. now have to help Edward find Envy got to go
Y: Ttyl

¤End of text¤

Sometimes Riza makes me wish that she didn't know how to use a gun, she's crazy just like me which that may be the reason we're even friends  in the first place,  Before I can lay my phone back down I get a text from Ed.

♤text ♤
Code:
E: Edward
Y: Y/n

E: Hey N/n!
Y: Hey Ed!
E: I miss you
Y: I miss you too
E: Man, I wish you were here. But don't worry I think we found him.
Y: Please don't die.
E: Don't worry I won't! Fjrh
Y:Ed!! Edward!! Are you ok?!! Please don't tell me you died !!!
E: Hey its Al, I took Ed's phone until he can get his work done. We'll talk to you later
Y: 😭🥺😝🤣 OK ttyl.

♤Text♤

I smile down at my phone a d lay it down on the side table next to the couch when I hear  Roy groan loudly, waking up. He runs his hand through  his hair and looks over at me and then at the cover I laid over him earlier.
"Y/n.. if you want we can talk over the contract? Or not its your choice." He yarns folding up the cover and laying it on the couch  next to me.

I sight alittle  and smile "Sure I wanna get this over with as fast as possible." I reply in a dark tone. As I sit down at the chair across from him with a small smirk on my face.. Remembering  the one thing Roy Hates with all his being.... Water.

▪︎ An Hour Later ▪︎

After a while of talking We both agreed  on me sleeping in the Guest  room  next to his room and when I here him walk down the hallway  I put my plan into motion. I already drew a transmutation  circle  on the floor 30 minutes  ago, and when I hear him open his room door I clap my hands together and slam them to the floor as a huge gush of water splashes Roy In the face hard. I look at him unamused face