Chapter 2 What are you doing?!???

A/n: This on  will be a little graphic so if you're not the one for those kind of things I would skip over this chapter once again you've been warned.

Y/N'S POV
I woke up at 1:00 a.m. and started to pack I think when I was done I went back to bed and got out one of my "toys"  and thrused in while holding back a loud moan not to walk up Ed, I keep thrusting until I hear I lock on the door "Hey y/n you up?" He asks making me jump Damnit I forgot That he gets up at 1:30 to get ready to go to Central I don't say anything after the door knob turns  reminding me that I forgot to lock before I could cover up  he walks in and catches me "What the hell are you doing y/n?!??" He yells at the top of his lungs  I...I" I studder Scared for my life "What the fuck?? I have that talk with you and you do this?" He yells slamming the door.

Edward's Pov
      I get in the shower to try to forget and I think about what I just saw, I can't believe
y/n!! But she did say that she knew what masturbation was and when I touched her bed it was soaking wet , well I can talk you her about it when we get on the train when Al is  distracted ..
                                                 ~ On the Train an hour later ~
Ed's POV
When Al is distracted by the little girl in the next seat  their is awkward silence til I decide to finally break it "About Earlier." "Ed,please I know that your pissed and I don't need the earful." She says annoyed "How long have you been doing it?" I ask trying to calm her down "Since I was 13, I couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried." She says looking out the window thinking.

Y/n's POV
After this morning and the train I don't even want to talk to him right now I have too much to think about especially since we're going to Central, I look down at my phone (
A/n I know that FMA don't have the same phones we do but with the things that will happen in the story they have to so just work with me plz) and see that I have a text from mustang
              ~ Text ~
M=Mustang
Y/n = Reader
M - Remember our deal
Y - Mustang I..
M - How many times do I have to say you call me daddy?!? Don't worry I'll just add on to your punishment if your cousin kicks my door open again!
Y - Daddy please I didn't do anything wrong.
M- You either do as I tell you or Fullmetal won't have this job.
Y - Yes sir.
       ~ Text~
I look at the window think it again I helped Ed get this job by losing my virginity and an order of him to keep it I have to do what Mustang says without question sometimes if I'm horny I enjoy it but most of the time he gets me drunk if Ed ever knew or found out it's no telling what's going to happen or what he'll do I look at Ed pleading eyes and say "Ed what ever you do don't piss the Colonel off please." His golden eyes look back at my e/c ones and he could tell I was scared of something...Of Mustang "Alright, but you know I have to take that bastard's door open as always."  He says an alarming but calming voice, just hearing that sent a siver up my spine thinking about what Mustang will do this time "Don't do that either!" I yell out of panic "Ok I won't!" He says trying to calm me down..
                                                   ~ In Central ~
Y/n's POV
We get to Central and head straight for the hotel when I get a text....
~ text~
M: I know you're here.
Y: ...
M: Just know that if he does or say anything crazy tonight will be painful.
Y: Yes sir.
~ Text ~
Just getting that text made me more worried than I already was! I started to beg truth that Ed doesn't do anything crazy....

A/n: Hi everyone best chapter  that's for you all I know this isn't a Roy X reader but remember your cousins with ed so I'm trying to stall a few chapters before anything sexual can happen between you and Ed so just work with me here and I'll see you all the chapter 3.