Chapter 7:Punishment 🍋

Edward's Pov

I look at the time and it's 4:05 in the morning she's still not back! worry and anger rose inside me she was supposed to be back  5 hours ago, and she knows that Envy's  on the loose! I swear that she's gonna get it when she gets back!!!

Y/n's Pov

I get back to the hotel, I take a deep breath prepping  myself  for what ever is to come next, I open and close the door quietly  hoping  the the Pipsqeak  is knocked out but to my horrible  luck, I hear a low growl coming from the corner of the room.

"Where the hell were you?!" He asks as his golden  eyes shimmer  in the moonlight full of anger.

"I was where I said I was going Edward." I reply  whispering yelling not to wakeup the other residents

"If so, what took you so damn long to get back?!" He asks as we make eye contact, I turn around  and look into his eyes to see anger,worry and Lust?

"Me and Riza lost track of time!" I say pissed off, out of nowhere  he pins me against the wall and kisses me I kiss back and he picks me up and throws me on the bed, he gets on top of me and kisses me again.

After we part we both look at each other   and we're a panting mess "You had me worried,Y/n! You know that damn homunculus is on the lose and yet you come back late, and another thing, you dress is too short. "  He says as I feel his hard on rub against me.

I refuse to beg I don't care how many times he fucks me into next week!! My thoughts are cut off by him rubbing  my clit I moan as I see Ed evilly  smirking.

"Your going to beg or do I need to leave you like this?" He asks hitchhiking my dress up.

"Fine.." I say blushing , me being in my own little world and not paying much attention, I didn't realize  that he took off his pants until he  thrusted fully into me hard and faster, he quickly  cover my mouth  so no one could hear me moaning he grunts as he goes even faster to the point I'm seeing stars.

Just when I was going  to cum he kisses me roughly  and plays with my clit finally making me cum he pulls out and pulls my hair.

"Suck." He orders  as I do as I'm told this goes on for about 3 minutes  until  he cum as I drink every drop.

We both lay down after I change into a hoodie and we both fall asleep.

A/n: Sorry if  that was trash  I'm just rushing to finish  this story so I can start  working  on Obey Me One Master To Rule them all books but I'm going to take my time a try to finish  this by June thank you all that have been reading and supporting  me and stay healthy  and safe you beautiful people ❤ 💕