"Hey!" Wu Bai sneered: "Mother just said that she would rather protect me when I have an accident, but now she doesn't want to be scolded for me."

    Nan Yiyun immediately softened his voice and said: "Bai'er, I am your mother anyway, I gave your life, you can't watch me being scolded by your father, why don't you go and discuss with your father, just say You have no intention of starting a family now, he values ​​you the most now, and will never treat you like that, are you optimistic?"

    "Is mother sure you want me to talk?" Wu Bai asked again.

    "Yes, yes." Nan Yiyun nodded frequently.

."Bai'er, don't blame your mother, it's the most appropriate thing for you to talk about. Besides, it's not to help me, it's to help yourself. Don't you like Xiao Zimo yourself? You definitely don't want him Do you want to decide the marriage for you without authorization?"

    Wu Bai took a deep look at her and said, "If that's the case, then I'll go talk."

    "As a mother, I know Bai'er is a good boy." Nan Yiyun got a satisfactory answer and left with confidence.

    After she left Wu Bai's yard, Wu Bai came to Wu Chengzhou's yard.

    Seeing him coming, Wu Chengzhou said with relief: "Bai'er is here, come over and play two games of chess for my father."

    "My son is here this time because he has something important to tell his father." Wu Bai said solemnly.

    Seeing Wu Bai's serious expression, Wu Chengzhou was restrained, he quickly backed away, and led Wu Bai into the study.

.Then he asked, "What do you want to say?"

    "Father, my son is here to confess something to you."

    "what's up?"

    "The child has a broken sleeve."

    Wu Chengzhou only felt the thunder of the sky, he took two steps back, looked at Wu Bai in disbelief, and asked with trembling lips, "What? What did you just say?"

    "The boy has a broken sleeve." Wu Bai said again.

    "Crack!" Wu Cheng slapped Wu Bai's fan on Monday.

    Wu Bai didn't avoid this slap, because Wu Chengzhou has actually been kind to him since he came here. Although it is not pure fatherly care, the other party didn't feel sorry for him.

    "Say! Who taught you badly? Is it that Xiao Zimo!" Wu Chengzhou asked.

.In his heart, this youngest son was very well-behaved and sensible. Later, although his temper became a bit eccentric, he was still very proud of his father. He never expected that the other party would give him a head-scratching drink at this time.

    Wu Chengzhou is now thinking about how to solve Xiao Zimo, so let's stop the young son's thoughts that he shouldn't have.

    "Father……"

    "Get out! Get out of here!" Wu Chengzhou said in a hurry.

    Thinking of letting the other party calm down, Wu Bai got up and left the study.

    "Ah! Ah!" Wu Chengzhou angrily threw the pen and inkstone on the table to the ground to vent.

    After throwing these things, he was still not relieved, he rushed to Nan Yiyun's yard angrily, and threw it at Nan Yiyun's face.

    "Snapped!"

.Nan Yiyun covered his face and said with incredible grievance: "Master, what are you doing?"