9.20

The next day, Wu Bai first went to the West Alley in a carriage, greeted Xiao’s father and mother, and then went to Bailu Academy with Xiao Zimo.

    They put their luggage in the dormitory, and then took their books to the dormitory. When Master Huang saw them, he led them to another dormitory.

    When the master in the teaching house saw Wu Bai and the two, he understood, he stopped the lecture, walked out of the teaching house, brought Wu Bai and the two in, let them introduce themselves, and then let them find a place to sit down at will.

    Needless to say, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo naturally chose two adjacent seats to sit down.

    Wu Bai had long heard that Master Yu from Class A was a jinshi. After listening to one class, he really gained a lot.

.During the break, Wu Bai heard several classmates beside him talking about Xie Ning, and only then did he know that Xie Ning was valued by the chief examiner of this township examination, Mr. Cheng, and gave Xie Ning a famous post from Guozijian, who has now left Egret. College, go to the capital to study.

    These classmates were listening to Master Huang's class before, and they were new recruits this time. They were no strangers to Wu Bai.

    Therefore, a classmate approached Xiao Zimo and asked, "At the Luming Banquet, the examiner clearly valued Young Master Xiao. Why is Xie Ning taking the famous post from Master Cheng to the capital now?"

    How did Xiao Zimo know how Xie Ning would be valued by that Lord Cheng, he shook his head and said, "I don't know why Xie Gongzi is valued by Lord Cheng, but since he was chosen by Lord Cheng, he must have something special about him. ."

.Several classmates saw that they couldn't find out anything from Xiao Zimo, and with the Master coming in again, they all returned to their seats and sat down.

    In the blink of an eye, three years have passed.

    Wu Bai changed his body and became a handsome young man. He began to pack his bags and prepare to go to Beijing to take the exam.

    Master Yu taught Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo for three years, and he knew how they were doing. This time he went to the capital to participate in the meeting and he was sure to win, but to be on the safe side, he gave Wu Bai a letter and said, "This letter It is for my classmate and friend. He is now working as a secretary in Guozijian. After you arrive in the capital, you can come to visit with this letter. I have stated the reason in the letter. Find him to explain your doubts..."

    After listening to Master Yu's advice, Wu Bai thanked them and said, "Thank you Master, this trip will definitely live up to Master's painstaking teachings."

    "Well, let's go." .Master Yu waved his hand.

    After saying goodbye to Master Yu, Wu Bai returned to the dormitory and got into the carriage to leave the Egret Academy.

    At the gate of the city, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo made an appointment to meet at the gate of the city tomorrow, and they said goodbye to each other, and the carriage walked towards both sides.

    Back at Wu's house, Wu Chengzhou heard Wu Bai mentioned that he was going to the capital to take the exam. He was not surprised, but felt that the day had finally come.

    He followed the instructions: "You are only seventeen years old now, if you fail the test this time, don't be discouraged, just be calm like your eldest brother, he fell off the list three years ago, and now he won't come back three years later. What." He was a little worried that Wu Bai was too young to take the blow, so he persuaded Wu Bai like this.