8.11

"Lieutenant Jiang and Wu Guard, I didn't expect it to be the two of you!" Xiao Zimo said, staring at the two kneeling in front of him.

    This Vice-General Jiang is a general under Xiao Zimo's command. He had been poisoned before, and he considered handing over his burden to this person, but he did not expect that the other party would betray him and collude with Man Di.

    Vice-General Jiang said innocently: "General, what are you talking about?"

    At this time, Zhen He took out two notes and said, "I still want to deny it, this is the evidence that you are collaborating with the enemy."

    "This is fake. The general wants to frame me and the two of them. This method is too clumsy." Vice-General Jiang said with a face full of dissatisfaction.

    Wu guarding also reacted at this time, and he said with a fierce face: "Yeah, if the general wants us to die, there is no need to do so, as long as you let us go to the battlefield, we would rather die on the battlefield than suffer this humiliation. !"

."Oh, you want to bite me and the general again!" Zhen He sneered.

    Xiao Zimo said lightly: "No need to say more, I have just sent someone to search your residence, and there should be results by now."

    When the two of them heard this, their expressions suddenly changed. They looked at each other, jumped up, and rushed out of the tent with a sword drawn from the waist of the soldier behind them.

    Zhen He was already prepared. As soon as they rushed out, they were surrounded by soldiers. The two of them could only fight hard and try to escape from the siege.

    Xiao Zimo also drew his sword from his waist and walked out of the tent.

    When the two saw Xiao Zimo carrying the sword towards them, they panicked and broke into a small tent on the side. They happened to see a little brother standing inside. Deputy General Jiang quickly put the sword around the little brother's neck.

.Wu Bai was carrying an empty bucket and was about to fetch water. He didn't expect someone to break in. Before he could react, the other party put the sword on his neck.

    Wu Shoubei also saw Aunt Xiang behind the stove at this time. He was about to walk over and hold Aunt Xiang in his hands. Deputy General Jiang reminded: "Only one hostage is enough, too many will become a burden."

    Aunt Xiang saw that they were holding Wu Bai hostage and wanted to rush over, but was knocked out by Wu Guarding.

    Vice-General Jiang controlled Wu Bai to walk out of the small tent and shouted loudly, "Stop, if anyone takes a step forward, this little brother will die!"

    Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai who fell into the opponent's hands, and waved to stop the surrounding soldiers.

    He discussed with Vice Admiral Jiang: "You let him go, and I will be your hostage."

."Hahaha... The general's martial arts are strong, I have already understood it, how dare you let you get close." Vice-General Jiang sneered loudly.

    "Lieutenant General, what should I do now?" Wu guarding asked behind Lieutenant General Jiang.

    "Of course you want to escape from Southwest City, don't you want to stay here?" Vice-General Jiang drank him.

    Then he looked at Xiao Zimo and said, "The general has always been kind, and you don't want the sword in my hand to hurt this innocent little brother!"

    "What do you want?" Zhen He said angrily.

    "Prepare me a carriage, we are going out of the city." Vice-General Jiang said.