8.4

Wu Bai returned to the prison and waited patiently for the county magistrate to overturn the case for him. Aunt Xiang was very happy for him when he heard about it. The original told Aunt Xiang before that he was guilty of the crime for others, so he knew Wu Bai. Aunt Xiang is very happy that she will be released from prison.

    After getting along for this period of time, Aunt Xiang has regarded Wu Bai as her child. Now that the child has the opportunity to be released from prison, how can she be unhappy.

    She was so happy that she couldn't avoid drinking a few drinks.

    Aunt Xiang didn't drink a lot, so she quickly fell drunk on the quilt and fell asleep.

    Wu Bai packed up the wine glass, walked over to cover her with the quilt, blew out the candle that Wang Hui brought him in, and slowly lay down in the quilt to sleep.

    Two days later, Wang Hui came to Wu Bai with an ugly face.

    "What's wrong with you, your face is so ugly." Wu Bai asked.

."Doctor Wu, you may not be able to get out." Wang Hui lowered his head and said softly.

    "What's going on? Why? Didn't the magistrate promise to re-examine my case and overturn it for me? Is he planning to go back on his word?" Wu Bai said displeased.

    "It's not that the magistrate wanted to go back on his word, but when he investigated the little brother who framed you, he found that the other party had entered the palace to participate in the draft two months ago, and that brother is now a fourth-rank noble brother, The magistrate did not dare to offend the other party, so he can only wrong you." Wang Hui said these words with difficulty.

    Wang Hui was also unhappy about this result. He was the one who took the lead in saying that Wu Bai could cure the magistrate's mother, but now the old lady is cured, but the magistrate was unwilling to overturn the case for Wu Bai for this reason, and Wang Hui was also very guilty.

    Wu Bai sighed in his heart, it seems that this Southwest City must be gone.

.Seeing Wu Bai's silence, Wang Hui said with red eyes, "Doctor Wu, scold me a few words, so I feel better."

    "It's not your fault, I want to be alone, can you go out first?" Wu Bai said.

    "...Okay." Wang Hui left here according to his words.

    Aunt Xiang naturally heard the conversation between the two. She wanted to come over to comfort Wu Bai, but when she heard Wu Bai say that he wanted to be alone, she stopped her steps and stood silently guarding Wu Bai. White.

    In fact, Wu Bai has nothing to be quiet about. He is not sad in his heart. He only wants time to pass faster and the imperial edict of amnesty to be issued sooner, so that he can leave this dim cell.

    Next, the county magistrate may feel that he owes Wu Bai too much, so he asks his subordinates to repair Wu Bai's cell.

.Living in a brand-new cell, where there are beds, tables, books, whatever you want, and if you want to eat and drink, there are always people waiting for you. Wu Bai can be regarded as enjoying a treatment that has never been seen in prison.

    He enjoys all kinds of envious and hateful eyes from other cells every day, and his heart is a little high.

    When the decree of amnesty was issued, Wu Baidu almost forgot that he was a prisoner and was about to be exiled to the southwest.

    In the past, prisoners who were exiled to the southwest would wear shackles, but the county magistrate canceled this link for Wu Bai because of saving his mother.