9.11

After the reward came back, Wu Bai and others did not go out to play again, they patiently waited for the result of this hospital test.

    Another two days have passed. On the day when they went to the hospital to try out the list, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo had breakfast and came to the restaurant last time in a carriage again, waiting for the results of the list.

    The two chatted casually in the private room, and the time for two cups of tea passed, and the second of the teahouse ran in to announce the results of this hospital test.

    The private room Wu Bai and the others chose this time was not near the window, so they didn't see the second shopkeeper running in from outside, but after the second shopkeeper reported the list, there was a burst of noise from downstairs, it was too loud, Wu Bai They also heard it upstairs.

    Immediately they understood that this was an announcement, and they hurried downstairs.

    But at this time, the shop assistant had already finished reporting, and Wu Bai had to spend money to ask the shop assistant to report to himself and others again.

.When he learned that Xiao Zimo was the fourth, Wu Bai hurriedly congratulated Xiao Zimo.

    "Then what about my son, where does he rank?" Yan Shu urged.

    "Yan Shu, don't worry, you'll know after listening to this shop guy's report first." Wu Bai waved his hand.

    Dian Xiaoer went on to report: "...the eleventh, Wu Mingxuan the twelfth...the eighteenth, Wu Bai the nineteenth..."

    "Thank you for this little brother in the shop." Wu Bai cupped his hands.

    "I didn't expect the eldest son to be in front of the son!" Yan Shu was surprised.

    Wu Bai said indifferently: "Since we already know our ranking, let's go back first."

    "Okay, let's go then." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    Wufu

    Wu Chengzhou was surprised and said, "Bai'er and Mingxuan have been picked!?"

.The servant nodded and replied, "Yes, sir, both the eldest son and the young son have been selected."

    Nan Yiyun said happily, "What is Bai'er's ranking, and where is he ranked?"

    "Young Master is number 19," the servant replied.

    "Look, my lord, our Bai'er was selected for the first time in the hospital examination, and he was still ranked 19th!" Nan Yiyun said with some high eyebrows.

    Wu Chengzhou said with a smile on his face: "Well, it's not bad. I thought he would not be selected, but I didn't expect to be selected."

    Ying Churou, who was beside him, also asked, "Where is Mingxuan ranked?"

    "The eldest son is the twelfth." The servant then replied.

    As soon as these words came out, Nan Yiyun's face stiffened, but Ying Churou's face was ecstatic.

    "Master, we Mingxuan did so well this time, how are you going to reward him?Ying Churou said proudly with a face full of spring breeze.

    "Hahahaha I didn't expect Mingxuan to do better in the exam, of course I want to reward him well." Wu Chengzhou said happily.

    "Ming Xuan is not here at the moment, why don't I ask the master for this reward in advance for him, Ming Xuan has always wanted a useful inkstone, and the red silk inkstone in the master's study is very good, why don't you just do it? How about giving the reward to Ming Xuan?"