"Then do you know who are the top two in this township exam?" Xiao Zimo asked, he was a little curious about this question.

    "The first place seems to be called Yun Zhijing, but I forgot the second place." Yan Qi replied.

.Hearing this, a trace of surprise appeared in Wu Bai's eyes. He tilted his head to look at the private room on the second floor, but saw that the two people who were there were nowhere to be seen.

    "What are you looking at, brother Bai?" Xiao Zimo also looked in that direction. He also found that the two were missing, but he didn't take them to heart.

    "I didn't see anything." Wu Bai shook his head gently.

    "In that case, let's go back." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "it is good."

    So the four of them returned to the yard again, just in time to meet a yacha who came to announce the good news, and everyone was surrounding Wu Mingxuan to congratulate him.

    This announcement is usually announced from the back to the front. Wu Mingxuan was ranked in front of Wu Bai during the examination, so he concluded that Wu Bai would still be ranked behind him this time. When it comes to Wu Bai's name, it can be seen that Wu Bai has fallen off the list.

.Thinking of this, Wu Mingxuan looked at Wu Bai with pride, like a winning rooster.

    He walked up to Wu Bai and said sarcastically, "Don't be discouraged, little brother, go back to study hard for three years, and I believe you will not fail."

    Yan Shu jumped out and said: "Nonsense, the son did not fall off the list, the son this time..."

    Wu Bai interrupted Yan Shu and said, "Yan Shu, there is no need to argue with him."

    Yan Shu's words were not finished, but the meaning was expressed. Wu Mingxuan looked at Wu Bai suspiciously.

    At this moment, the yachai came to the yard to announce the good news again. Upon hearing this voice, Wu Mingxuan's complexion changed greatly, and he looked at the yachai, as did the two masters and students present.

.However, the name that the yacha finally pronounced was not Wu Bai, but another student of Bailu Academy.

    Seeing this, Wu Mingxuan looked a little better, but then he thought that Wu Bai's ranking was higher, and it became ugly again.

    The yacha came and went four or five times, and Wu Mingxuan's heart also went up and down four or five times.

    Finally, another yacha came here, and the other party read out Xie Ning's name.

    When everyone heard that Xie Ning was ranked 16th, so high, they congratulated him. Xie Ning was also very happy that he was ranked so high, but he was even more curious about Xiao Zimo's ranking, and he didn't think Xiao Zimo would Falling off the list, it seems that Xiao Zimo's ranking will only be higher. Thinking of this, his heart sank.

.Seeing that Wu Mingxuan had registered for the 16th place, he still did not see any yacha to announce the good news to Wu Bai. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and sneered at Wu Bai again: "I didn't expect that my little brother is not good at learning, but he is a book boy who can make a bluff. Brother admires."

    Yan Shu refused and wanted to argue with him, but Wu Bai stopped him.

    Wu Bai opened his mouth and said, "There are still more than a dozen rankings that have not yet been reported, and the elder brother has become so impatient, which is a bit of a loss of grace."