"it is good."

    When they got to the front yard, Master Huang and another master were waiting there, and there were already several students standing there. Wu and Bai first said hello to the masters, and then nodded hello to the classmates.

    After waiting for a while, Master Huang called his name according to the roster, made sure that all the students were present, and then asked them to carefully check whether there were any missing items.

.When there was nothing missing from everyone, the sky was already bright, and the time was even at the hour (seven o'clock).

    Master Huang took everyone on a horse-drawn carriage and headed for the Gongyuan in the provincial capital.

    At the entrance of the Gongyuan, there were already many students lining up, and Wu Bai and the others followed.

    This township examination was invigilated by the chief examiner sent by the imperial court along with Xuezheng from the provincial capital as deputy examiners.

    After another two hours of waiting, it was finally Wu Bai and others' turn to be examined.

    In order to prevent students from putting cheat sheets in the food, it will add loopholes to the inspection. Therefore, the Liang Dynasty abandoned the practice of students bringing their own food into the examination room in the previous dynasties, and distributed food to the examinees uniformly by the Gongyuan.

    After inspection, Wu Bai and others successfully entered the examination room and found their number house according to the floating ticket.

.After all the students entered the examination room after being checked and sat down, the examiner symbolically said some words of encouragement to the candidates, and then began to distribute the examination papers.

    The time has come to noon, the examination officially begins, and it will not end until noon tomorrow.

    The first test of the township examination consisted of three essays in four books and one poem with eight rhymes of five characters. This was not difficult for many students, so only over a hundred students were brushed down after the first test.

    After the first exam, Wu Bai knew that there were more than 3,000 students participating in the rural exam this time. This was what Yan Shu and the two found out.

    Egret Academy did not have the students to be brushed down in the first game, and several names were relatively high. The tense expressions on the faces of the two masters relaxed a little.

    Soon after the twelfth day, Wu Bai and others came to Gongyuan again with the leadership of Master Huang, entered the examination room, and participated in the second examination.

.The second test is five scriptures, which is also not too difficult for most students. As long as there is no typo, and five scriptures are randomly selected from the five scriptures, there is a high probability that they will pass the second test.

    It was the third exam that really screened most of the students.

    The third test is more complicated, there are five questions asked about strategies, and the questions are about history, current affairs, and politics.

    In the rural exam, only 350 candidates from the secondary school were selected as candidates, and the rest of the candidates were brushed down and only waited for three years to come back.

    After the three exams, the results have not yet come out. Most of the students who were beaten in the first two exams have returned to their hometowns. As for a small number of people, they still stay in the provincial capital and wait for the final results of the rural exams to be released.