This exam, like the county exam, is also divided into three consecutive sessions, each one day and one night, for a total of three days and three nights.

.As the chief examiner, Wu Chengzhou naturally passed in front of Wu Bai when he patrolled the examination room. He saw Wu Bai's smooth writing and was secretly satisfied, walked away slowly and continued to patrol.

    After the inspection, he returned to his seat and sat down, and then he did not need to go to inspect again, these self-owned government officials were responsible.

    Three days and three nights passed quickly, Wu Bai walked out of the gate of the government office with a pale face, Yan Shu had sharp eyes, and saw him in the vast crowd, he hurried to him and took the basket in his hand with the pen and ink in his hand. .

    "Young Master, are you alright?" Yan Shu asked with concern.

    "Did you see Zimo come out?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Come out, he is waiting for you at the carriage." Yan Shu replied.

    "That's good." Wu Bai tried to stabilize his body and slowly walked towards the carriage.

.When Xiao Zimo saw Wu Bai approaching, he quickly stepped forward to support Wu Bai, and put the other party on the carriage to rest.

    Wu Bai leaned on the carriage to breathe a sigh of relief, and asked, "How did Zimo pass the exam this time?"

    "It's not urgent, you can say it slowly, I see that you look tired, why don't you rest on my shoulder for a while?" After Xiao Zimo finished speaking, he put Wu Bai's head on his shoulder.

    The carriage drove slowly towards the Egret Academy.

    By the time they arrived at the dormitory, Wu Bai had already fallen asleep. Xiao Zimo carefully carried Wu Bai off the carriage, put Wu Bai on the bed in his own room and covered the quilt before returning to the next room.

    In the afternoon, Wu Bai woke up with his eyes open and found himself lying on the bed. He got up from the bed and stretched out a lazy waist.

    "It's a good night's sleep!" Wu Bai said.

.Yan Shu outside the door heard Wu Bai's voice and pushed the door in.

    "Master, are you awake?"

    "Well, I feel a little hungry, do you have anything to eat?" Wu Bai asked.

    Yan Shu nodded and said: "Yes, Yan Qi bought the ingredients and put them on the carriage. After we came back, we made these things in the kitchen, and now they are all warm on the stove!"

    "Where's Zimo?" Wu Bai asked while wearing his shoes.

    "He was reading in his room."

    "Why don't you let him eat first?"

    "We said it, but Young Master Xiao insists on waiting for you to get up before eating together." Yan Shu said helplessly.

    Wu Bai was instantly delighted, he stood up and said, "Let's go, you go and call Zimo, let's go to the kitchen for dinner."

    When Yan Qi saw Wu Bai walk into the kitchen, he quickly drew water from the tank to wash his face and wash his hands.

.When Xiao Zimo came to the kitchen, Wu Bai had already taken care of himself.

    "Brother Zimo can eat first next time, you don't have to wait for me." Wu Bai coughed twice.

    Xiao Zimo laughed and said, "It's okay, Brother Yu thinks it's better to eat when there are more people."