.Aunt Jiang had no choice but to stop and walk to the collapsed side again, persuading in a warm voice, "Madam, the results of the county exam have not come out yet, so it's useless to think too much, we might as well go see the son and give him something to make up his body, this time he After staying in the county office for two days and two nights, I can't stand it, I heard that Aunt Ying asked for bird's nest from the master to make up for the eldest son, and the master has agreed."

    "Hmph, Ying Churou, that fox, relying on the master's importance to Wu Mingxuan, every time he asks for all kinds of good things from the master through Wu Mingxuan, she is so good at begging, why doesn't she go to the street to beg for food!" Nan Yiyun angrily.

    "...Madam, are we still going to the master?" Aunt Jiang asked.

    "Don't go!" Nan Yiyun sat up and said angrily.

.Aunt Jiang knew that she was not angry with herself, but she was not afraid, and continued to persuade her: "I heard from the servants that the eldest son only took these supplements to be admitted to Tongsheng at the age of thirteen. We really do not Do you want to send supplements to the son?"

    Nan Yiyun was silent for a while, then said, "Go and find the ginseng in my dowry, and let the people in the kitchen add it to the chicken soup to stew."

    "Yes, ma'am, I'll go and give instructions." Aunt Jiang exited immediately.

    Jingzheyuan

    Wu Bai looked at Nan Yiyun and Aunt Jiang in surprise. He put down the book in his hand and asked curiously, "Why are you here?"

    "We're here to give the son a body-boosting soup. The son has worked hard to participate in the county examination this time." Aunt Jiang said with a tray.

    As soon as he saw Wu Bai working hard, Nan Yiyun was very satisfied with what he saw just now, and rarely praised: "You did a good job."

.Wu Bai had nothing to say to them, just picked up the tonic soup and drank them, and quickly sent them away.

    Sitting at the desk again, Wu Bai picked up the book and flipped through it again.

    The next day, when Wu Bai was taking a shower, he wiped his face with a handkerchief, and suddenly thought of something. He immediately lowered his head to look at the basin, and found that there was no red mole on the center of his eyebrows. Finding that the red mole was still not visible at all, he instructed the inkstone book, "Go and bring me a bottle of wine."

    Yan Shu looked at him curiously and said, "Young Master, don't you never drink?"

    "I have another use for him, you can get it." Wu Bai ordered.

    "Yes, son." Yan Shu went out and quickly came in with a bottle.

    Wu Bai waved his hand and said, "You go out first, I didn't tell you not to come in."

.Yan Shu didn't know why, but he still obeyed the order and went out and closed the door.

    Holding the small wine bottle, Wu Bai aimed at the mouth of the bottle and took a sip. Then he walked to the basin again and looked into the water.

    After a while, a red mole appeared between the eyebrows of the figure in the water. Wu Bai reached out to touch the red mole and found that the mole was not protruding.

    Wu Bai thought for a while, put the wine bottle on the table, then walked to the original bed, took out a box of ointment from the dark box at the foot of the bed, and scooped out the ointment and spread it evenly between the eyebrows again, until there was a burst of pain between the eyebrows. He just stopped and looked into the water basin again, and sure enough, the red mole was gradually disappearing between his eyebrows.