Royal Palace

    Jing Mingyue came to Yu Jia's palace with a memorial, and Yu Jia greeted him happily: "Meet Your Majesty."

    He thought that he would be lifted up by Jing Mingyue as before, but after waiting for a while, he didn't wait. He carefully raised his head to look at Jing Mingyue, only to find that the other party was looking at him with a dark face.

    Yu Jia asked with a puzzled face, "Your Majesty?"

    "I saw that Wu Bai's case was different before, and it really has nothing to do with you!" Jing Mingyue slammed his hand into his face.

.Yu Jiaman looked at the contents of the excerpts unfolding on the ground in horror, and soon his expression changed greatly, and he said aggrieved: "Your Majesty, this has nothing to do with the concubine. At that time, the concubine happened to see Wu Bai by the river, and mistakenly thought he was murderer……"

    "Hmph, then why do you quibble about that handkerchief? But many people saw you showing it off in the village!" Jing Mingyue said angrily.

    "At that time... when the concubine saw someone lying on the ground, she stepped forward to check, but she didn't expect the handkerchief to fall on the ground, so it was stained with blood, yes, this is because the concubine was too careless and accidentally stained with blood! "Yu Jia said anxiously with tears in her eyes.

    Seeing that he had no repentance and continued to quibble, Jing Ming said sharply: "If that's the case, then you should reflect on why you were so careless in the first place!"

    "No, Your Majesty, I have something important to tell you, a matter of state!" .Yu Jiafei quickly stepped forward to stop Jing Mingyue and blurted out his debut.

    Jing Mingyue paused slightly and said, "In order to escape the guilt, you actually started to talk nonsense. If that's the case, then I will fulfill you, come here, Yu Zhaoyi has hysteria..."

    Seeing that he didn't believe him, Yu Jia quickly said, "On your birthday in a month, Liluo will come to celebrate your birthday."

    "It seems that you are seriously ill. The Liluo Kingdom and Daqi have not been in contact for many years, so how can you set foot in Daqi!"

    After he finished speaking, he left here. Yu Jia's palace was also sealed off, and outsiders were not allowed to enter or leave.

    Jing Mingyue returned to the imperial study room and was preparing to approve the documents from the punishment department. By the way, Yu Jia died of illness. As a result, the eunuch came in with an urgent document of 800 miles and knelt in front of him.

    The big eunuch next to him went down and picked up the document, checked it carefully, and only handed it over to Jing Mingyue when he found that there was no problem.

.Jing Mingyue opened it and found that it was a letter from the northern Xinjiang, in which Liluo Guo intended to use the event of his birthday to discuss the business between the two countries.

    Looking at the contents of the memorial, Jing Ming thought of what Yu Jia said just now, he paused for a while, and then approved the word 'quasi' on the document.

    After closing the document and asking someone to expeditiously send the document to Northern Xinjiang, Jing Mingyue once again looked down at the document sent by the Ministry of Punishment. He thought about it, and finally approved another paragraph on it.

    General's House

    Xiao Zimo said slowly: "You guessed right before, Yu Jia really didn't fall so easily. Not only was he not taken into prison by the Ministry of Punishment, he was also promoted by His Majesty, and now he is Jiajun."

    "Yeah, I also received a note from Wenqing just now. He seemed impatient to wait and was complaining to me about this." Wu Bai took out the note and showed it to Xiao Zimo.

."This Yu Jia is really difficult to deal with, and this time I have seen his methods." Xiao Zimo sighed.

    The next day, Xiao Zimo came back and said, "The emperor announced something in the hall this morning."

    "what's up?"

    "Prince of Liluo Kingdom is coming to attend His Majesty's birthday banquet, and by the way, discuss the business affairs between the two countries."

    "I remember that there is a kind of transparent stone in Liluo State. It's very hard. If the two countries are doing business, they can buy some stones to make weapons. They must be indestructible!" This is a book about Liluo Kingdom written by Wu Bai in Xiao Zimo's study. seen in the journal.

    Xiao Zimo worried: "It would be a good thing for them to do business with sincerity. I'm afraid they have ulterior motives. After all, the two countries have not communicated for a long time. The Liluo Kingdom is suddenly coming to participate in His Majesty's birthday banquet, and I don't know what the plan is."

    "What is the strength of Liluo Kingdom?" Wu Bai asked curiously.

."Slightly weaker than Daqi, but it should not be underestimated." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "No matter what, the people of Liluo have not arrived yet, and we can't guess the other party's true intentions for the time being. We might as well wait for them to arrive in the capital and try again."

    "That's the only way. Since His Majesty announced the news, Zhen He's Guard has also been assigned full responsibility for the safety of Prince Liluo and others. When they come, we can ask Zhen He to help keep an eye on this place. People from Liluo Kingdom." Xiao Zimo pondered.

    "This method is good." Wu Bai nodded.

    A month has passed in a flash, and there are still three days before Jing Mingyue's birthday banquet.

    At this time, the prince of Liluo Kingdom also rushed to the capital with his men. Xiao Zimo was arranged to go out of the city with the people of the Ministry of Rites to meet them, and took them to the post that the Ministry of Rites had renovated.

.After completing the task, Xiao Zimo was about to leave when Li Luoguo stopped him and said with a smile, "General Xiao, I have long admired your name! Could you please have a drink?"

    Xiao Zimo refused: "His Royal Highness has traveled a long distance, so he must be very tired physically and mentally. I will not disturb His Highness to rest. If His Highness wants to drink, you can instruct the servants at the station, and they will prepare delicious wine for you."

    When he left, the other party chuckled lightly, turned and walked into the house.

    The author has something to say: San Geng is here o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o.