"Then what should we do now, the shopkeeper can say that he has the support of nobles behind him. Shall we tell Jia'er about this?"

    Yu Maode waved his hand and said: "Let's not talk about the Jade Pavilion. We can't add an enemy to Jia'er, but we can find a way to tell Jia'er about Wu Bai's appearance in the capital."

    "But we haven't found Wu Bai's foothold, what should we do next?"

."Send the news to Jia'er first and hear what he plans." Yu Maode suppressed his anger and calmly said.

    "it is good."

    Royal Palace

    Wen Qing received a note from his subordinates, and after reading the content on the paper, he sneered: "These Yu Jia's parents really can offend people, and they dare to rush into General Xiao."

    "Your Majesty, what should I do next?" asked a guard kneeling below.

    "Don't worry about them, they are willing to find their own way, let's watch a good show." Wen Qing said coldly.

    As soon as the voice fell, a burst of footsteps sounded.

    "Mother, what kind of show are you talking about?" A child about five or six years old with red lips and white teeth ran in.

.Looking at him, Wen Qing's eyes softened a little, he waved at the guard to let him back down, and then replied softly: "In two days, your father will hold a celebration banquet for General Xiao, and there will be a troupe on stage at that time. For performances, we were just discussing some good playbooks."

    "I want to watch the dragon and lion dance, not the play." The child said coquettishly.

    "Hahaha, then let's go to your father and ask him to arrange one for you." Wen Qing took his little hand and walked out of his palace.

    In another palace, Yu Jia squeezed the note in her palm and said gloomily, "Why didn't you die!"

    Seeing him like this, the servants on the side all bowed their heads and dared not speak.

.Yu Jia took a deep breath and suppressed the sullen mood. He ordered his servants to bring a pen and paper, and then wrote a sentence on it, and handed it to the person who delivered the letter for him, asking the other party to give the note to his parents, and at the same time He also instructed the maid to take out a bag of silver and hand it to the other party.

    In the outskirts, Wu Bai was running on the grass with the kite string, but the kite behind him couldn't fly, so he twisted the kite string in frustration.

    Xiao Zimo came over, held his hand, and gently instructed him on kite flying skills.

    Slowly, the wind was blowing towards the sky in Wu Bai's hands. Wu Bai excitedly pulled the kite string. Seeing that the kite was flying higher and higher, Wu Bai kept releasing the string in his hand. Xiao Zimo quickly stopped him and said, "This kite is flying. You can't just release the line, you have to take it properly..."

    "Ah, I can't seem to get this back!" .As soon as Wu Bai's surprised voice fell, the kite string suddenly broke, and the dropped kite floated into the distance with the spring breeze.

    "I'm going to pick it up." Wu Bai said and was about to run away, Xiao Zimo quickly grabbed him and said, "It's okay, just let it fly, I'll go back and make a new one for you."

    "Then I want the exact same carp as this one." Wu Bai said, pointing to the red floating in the sky.

    "Okay, it's up to you."