WE'RE FAR APART

Confused by the things we see
So we give our arms as we bleed
Just to acquire things unreal
Maybe evil has planted a seed
And it grows through our greed
Tearing us between what we want and what we need.

Hey Anastasia
I've been too busy with everything going on I almost forgot I have a life. Well I hope you're okay, I'll see you soon and I hope you've been staying out of trouble. Lol who am I kidding of course you've been out of trouble you're my Anastasia. Even though you haven't said this to me because you still want to make sure your feelings are true, I just want to remind you that I love you. Don't miss me too much okay? I love you.

When Anastasia read the text she felt her heart break even more. "What am I doing? Who have I become? This isn't right I need to stop this once and for all." She said to herself.

Anastasia was determined to end her relationship with William because she felt obligated to Aaron and even though she tried, why did it feel so wrong?

Day's went by and Anastasia tried her best to avoid William and completely focus on Aaron because she thought she just felt lonely and maybe getting things back on track with Aaron would surely remind her of how she felt about him. She spent most her time talking and hanging out with Aaron but her mind kept going back to the day she shared a kiss with William.

Whenever Aaron touched her she felt her body flinch and not the good kind. She didn't like it when he touched her or tried to kiss her. She felt harassed and disgusted with herself. Sometimes she'd make up excuses to avoid hanging out with him but for how long was she going to pretend?

One night as she lay in bed, failing to get some sleep. What she was avoiding finally hit her. "I don't love Aaron!"