Hogwarts letters

A/N: I will just timeskip 4 years. During these years the normal things happened. Like discovering Dumbledore, Molly, Ginny, Hermione and Ron stealing from them. Planning revenge etc. I have posted 2 chapters as flashbacks.

Timeskip (4 years)

It's been four years since they figured out the plans of Dumbledore and moved into one of Black properties, planning revenge on Dumbledore. They also discovered that Bellatrix is actually innocent. She was imperio'ed to attack the Longbottoms. But they could not give her a trial yet, but they have been conversing with Sirius and Bellatrix via apparation. Yes, they learnt to apparate, they even have a apparation licence.

Aires P.O.V

It was 31st July, the day when our letters arrive and my Iris-flower's birthday.

Speaking of her, she was sleeping peacefully beside me. It was already 7:00 am.

Please stop the dirty minded readers, not like that. For our soulmate bond to be strong, we need to stay together at least 20 hours of the day.

So, yes, she was sleeping peacefully like an angel, when there is a tapping sound.

I guess the Hogwarts letters have come.

I open the window and let the owl inside. It gives us the letters, and I write the reply for both of us.

After it went away I try to wake Iris. TRY. She is a very heavy sleeper. After she didn't wake, I kissed her, immediately waking her up.

"Hogwarts letters are there, love."

At this she fully wakes up, excited to attend Hogwarts.

While she did want revenge, she still loved Hogwarts. It was her first home, after all.

We did our routine and ate our breakfast. It was 9:00 am by then.

We opened our letters and Iris squealed.

We read our letters.

(Everyone knows what is in the letter, I'm not going to add it.)

We finished reading, ready to head to diagon alley.