Memories

And so Death returned them their memories.

Memory

Iris is sitting in a train compartment with Aires. Iris is reading while Aires is trying to get her attention by flirting with her.

Keyword: trying.

Each time he distracts her from her book, she just gives him a stern look.

That is when the compartment door opens and Weasley and Granger are seen.

"I am Iris Potter's bestfriend and future boyfriend. Get out.", says Ron.

"Excuse me, I don't even know you. How can you be my bestfriend?", retorts Iris.

"Um... Hermione, something's wrong! It's not as Dumbledore expected", Ron exclaims.

"Obliviate", Hermione erases their minds.

"Any questions?", Death asked.

"Why was I flirting with her that young? Why was she ignoring me?"

"I loved books? Why was Ron claiming to be my bestfriend and future boyfriend?"

They asked at the same time.

You were flirting with mistress early in your age because you knew she was your soulmate and she was ignoring you because she didn't know that you were her soulmate. Yes mistress, you loved books. You inherited it from your mother. Weasley was claiming so because you are the richest person in the wizarding world. He wanted to be the lord of house Potter but he didn't know he will also be lord to numerous other houses by marrying you. He would have had all control of your assets. Political, Economical and Social.You would have been treated like a slave.", Death explained.

"Numerous other houses? And what assets?", Iris asked.

"About the houses you're heiress to, you'll find them in you inheritance test. About the assets, the goblins will be willing to tell you.", Death answered.

Many memories were shown, all of them ending with Iris and Aires being obliviated.

"So, what do we do now?", Aires asked.

"Well, you both have 3 options: first, stay with me and do the damn paper work. Second, go to afterlife. And third and the best option, relive your life with the memories of your previous life. Oh, I also have a surprise for you.", Death suggested.

Thinking of revenge for their unborn baby boy they chose the last option.

"Now, for the surprise, first close your eyes."

They did so.

After 5 or so seconds, when they open their eyes, they were met with a boy around ten walking towards them.

What caught their interest is that he looked exactly like Aires but with Iris'eyes.

It was their unborn son. Apollo Black.

"Mum? Dad?"

"'Polo?"

Time skip to their departure from the memory world

"Thank you Death, for giving us another opportunity.", Iris thanked him.

"You are my mistress, Mrs. Black, you have no reason to thank me."

"It's just Iris."

"Well then Iris, call me mortem."

They both shook hands and went towards Aires.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Both got a feeling as if they were being burnt in lava but it left as soon as it came.