The bespectacled young man said, "It is okay to ban Armour because I still can play other heroes. But I can't play solo mid. I am also not that good with squishy (easy-to-kill) heroes."

Seeing that the staff member had accurately set up the game ID, Qiao Jing Jing finally turned her attention back. She pretended to keep pace with the rhythm of the conversation and solemnly expressed her opinion ——

"Then what should we do?"

Short-haired girl: ...How did the goddess' IQ go down so fast?

Yu Tu: "..."

For lack of a better option, Yu Tu said, "If this is the case, Jing Jing and I will be marksman and solo mid."

Zhou Yin asked: "Sister Jing Jing, you know how to play solo mid and marksman?"

Qiao Jing Jing's runaway IQ has returned now, and weighing things out, she said, "Then I'll use Ying Zheng (mage) as solo mid. He clears minion waves [a group of six or seven minions that spawn in every lane about every half a minute]) fast and is secure. Gan Jiang (mage) will also do. If I'm unable to defeat God Zhu, I'll just withdraw and hide below the tower."

She was not ashamed at all in voicing her cowardice strategy. Then happily she fawned over Yu Tu. "He is fine with anything since his hero pool is also very deep. He'll be okay with any random marksman."

Everyone also looked at Yu Tu.

Yu Tu could only admit to this. "... Mm-hmm."

Zhou Yin clapped his hands: "Okay, then that is what we will do!"

Five minutes were up. The Ban and Pick phase of the second game began.

This time the Good Luck Come team became the red team, so the blue Pluck Stars team would ban and pick first. As expected by Yu Tu, the other team did not ban Wang Zhaojun (mage), Cai Wenji (support/mage) and Zhang Fei (tank/support) anymore, and rather banned Dong Huang Tai Yi, Bian Que, and Armour in succession.

The Good Luck Come team was well prepared and continued to ban three junglers in a calm and unhurried manner. After Zhou Yin and Yu Tu discussed for a while, the fourth ban was given to Hua Mulan (warrior/assassin), whom that older uncle on that team had performed pretty well with in the previous game. Of course, this ban was a special one for the exhibition match. This could not be accomplished through the system and was done verbally.

When seven heroes were banned and the other team had not started to select yet, Yu Tu's voice suddenly was heard through Qiao Jing Jing's headset. "Jing Jing, the last game was already won. How about being a little more daring in this game?"

Qiao Jing Jing was startled and turned her head to look at him. Yu Tu was sitting on her left side. He was adjusting his mobile phone settings and did not look up. But his deep and low voice could be heard through the headset by every teammate.

"In the previous game, the professional players in the Pluck Stars team were very accommodating to that anchor. If this game is still like that, then the first chosen hero should be a jungler. Therefore, we have a high probability of getting Baili Shou Yue."

"You mean....."

"I'll be solo mid and you'll be the marksman."

The moment he finished talking, the other team selected their first hero. As expected it was the jungler, Baili Xuan Ce.

Zhou Yin whistled. He felt this was a little exciting.

Soon, the lineups of both teams were set.

Good Luck Come team: Baili Shou Yue (marksman/ assassin), Cai Wenji (support/mage), Zhuge Liang (mage), Bai Qi (tank), Dharma  (the teaching of Buddha – warrior)