8.1 Top Crime Little Husband

Start from the beginning

    "Are you all right?" the jailer urged.

    "Okay, okay." The woman quickly took the broken bowl from Wu Bai and handed it back to the yamen.

."I'm going to lie down for a while." Wu Bai looked at the woman and said.

    The woman nodded and said, "Okay, take a rest."

    Wu Bai glanced at her, then glanced at the cell he was in, and found that there were only the two of them. He was relieved immediately, he continued to lie back and closed his eyes.

    Originally, he was an ordinary little brother from Fengming Village, a small village under the jurisdiction of Daqi State. Two months ago, he saw the little brother of the village chief's family kill another little brother in the same village, and then he was killed by the village chief's family. It was framed that he was the murderer. The parents of the original body took the money from the village chief's family, and they even helped the village chief's family to speak, and they even said that they wanted to kill their relatives righteously.

    In the end, the original body was sent to the prison by his parents. The witness was his parents, and the physical evidence was a handkerchief with the blood of the deceased on it. The handkerchief was found by the original body's parents from the original body's room. of.

.The certified physical evidence was there, and the original body was soon sentenced to beheaded by Qiuhou.

    After receiving the original body's memory, Wu Bai's mouth showed a sarcastic arc, but he did not expect that it was his relatives who sent the original body in.

    The woman kept an eye on Wu Bai's movements. Seeing him open his eyes, she hurriedly asked, "Brother Bai, how are you?"

    Looking at this woman, Wu Bai already knew that the other party was not a relative of the original body at all, but just a cellmate. Thinking that a cellmate was so protective of the original body, but the real parents and relatives of the original body ignored the original body. Wu Shiro felt even more unworthy for the original body.

    Wu Bai replied, "Aunt Xiang, I'm fine." It was also at this time that he realized that the woman who appeared to be in her fifties was actually not yet forty.

.Aunt Xiang's full name is Lu Shuixiang. She lives in Wutong Town. She also has a little brother who is about the same age as Wu Bai. It's a pity that the little brother's life is not good. To take revenge and kill the gangster, they were also sentenced to death, so the two of them were locked in the same cell.

    Both of them were sentenced to be executed in the autumn, and now there are still two months before the day of execution.

    With the memory of the original body, Wu Bai knew that neither of them would be executed, because in another month it would be the Queen Mother's birthday, and the emperor would order an amnesty for the world.

    However, there are some differences between death row prisoners and other prisoners. Others can be released from prison directly when they encounter such a pardon, but they can only be changed to exile, unless they are lucky and encounter another amnesty.

    However, the luck of Yuanshen and Aunt Xiang was obviously not so good, and they were finally commuted to exile.

.In order to save the original body, Aunt Xiang was seriously injured and died soon after, but the original body stumbled and stumbled to the southwestern city of the frontier, just in time to encounter the enemy invasion, he could not escape, and soon died under the horse's hoof.

    "Aunt Xiang, you should also sit down and rest, I'm fine." Wu Baiqiang stood up and walked a few steps.

    This time, the original body suddenly developed a high fever, so Wu Bai felt a little weak when he came. Just now, Wu Bai took advantage of the time when Aunt Xiang asked the jailer for water and pressed some acupuncture points on his body a few times, and then He drank water again and lay down for a while, and the high fever on his body has subsided.

    When Aunt Xiang saw that he was able to stand up and walk, she was relieved.

.Wu Bai is about the same age as her little brother. When she saw Wu Bai for the first time, she looked into each other's eyes as if she saw her innocent child. All of his feelings were transferred to Wu Bai.

    Now that Wu Bai has completely become the sustenance of her life, she can no longer lose Wu Bai, so when Wu Bai wants to drink water just now, she will take down the ancestral jade Guanyin that she has treasured for many years.

    Thinking of this, Aunt Xiang involuntarily touched her neck, but she felt empty. She felt lost for a moment, but when she looked at Wu Bai, she put all her losses behind her, and just listened to Wu Bai's words, and went to Wu Bai. Go to the grass, close your eyes and rest.

    Her movements naturally did not escape Wu Bai's eyes. Wu Bai just saw Aunt Xiang take out Yu Guanyin to change water for him, and he was immediately moved.

.Wu Bai closed his eyes and slowly thought about what to do next.

    Suddenly, someone directly opposite the cell screamed loudly: "Ah, my stomach hurts, my stomach hurts!"

    "What's the matter, noisy!" The jailer came in again just now.

    Wu Bai also opened his eyes and looked towards the opposite side, only to see a young man dressed in rich and noble clothes locked in that cell.

    At this moment, the other party was clutching his stomach in pain and screaming in pain.

    The jailer walked in, and when he saw this man shouting, he became anxious: "Head of the cell, come in quickly, something big has happened!"

    "What's the matter? It's so noisy that I'm sleeping." The prison head heard his cry, and quickly ran in and kicked him before shouting.

    Before the jailer could defend himself, the young master continued howling, "My stomach hurts so much!  Hurry up and get me a doctor! "

    "Head of the cell, what should I do now?" the jailer asked.

    The head of the cell patted him on the head and cursed: "Idiot, please go to the doctor soon."

    "Yes, I'll go right now." The jailer ran out quickly, and quickly invited a doctor.

    The doctor prescribed a medicine to the elder brother, and the other party gradually calmed down after drinking it.

    But in the middle of the night, the other party suddenly cried again, with a stomachache, and the head of the cell quickly sent the jailer to ask for a doctor, but the jailer didn't come back. .

    The author has something to say: a new little story is coming||ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|Ю

    Today's third update~~ la la.