Chapter 33 - TRUTH

A couple of months later

Asher's POV:
"I'm going out, don't go anywhere." I said to Celeste as I began to walk towards the door, giving her a glance.

She just ignored me, taking a sip straight out of her second bottle of wine today, whilst sitting on the couch where she practically lived most days.

I rolled my eyes before I eventually got in the elevator and left the apartment.

She's been a fucking mess ever since all this Callum bullshit- I can't fucking believe this shit.

I clenched my jaw as I got into my car then started it after slamming the door shut.

How dare she try and act like the victim when she's been lying to me for years... everything was a lie... She doesn't love me- she never has...

But here I am, dealing with her either moping around all the time, or getting way too fucked up and trying to start shit with me!

Im so sick of this shit.

Now I'm going to see my dad because he called me saying he needs to speak to me.

This brought a smirk onto my face as I could already feel the satisfaction of telling him that I had killed Zack.

To be honest I don't think he'll be too bothered. He's the only one of his other children who he truly doesn't like, but he tries not to show it for some reason.

Once I finally made it to his house and got out of the car, I let myself in and asked one of the maids where he was.

In his study of course... Jesus Christ I'm turning into him...

As I walked to his office, I looked around the house with a frown.

I hate it here, even if it was my childhood home.

I stopped in front of the door before letting myself in and standing at the entrance.

"What was so important that you had to get me to come all the way here?" I asked as I shut the door behind me and walked towards the seat in front of his desk before sitting down.

He looked up from his laptop and gave me a blank look, not giving anything away.

"I won't beat around the bush, Asher. Zachary is missing, and something tells me that you know about it."

I scoffed with a smirk as I settled back into my seat and looked him over, trying to read his expressionless face.

"Oh I do. Not only do I know about it- but I'm responsible for it. Zackary is dead." I explained to him, trying to stop my smirk from widening. "That piece of shit raped Celeste, so I tortured him in the worst way possible..."

I continued to stare at my dad, waiting for his reaction, but nothing happened... he just sat there.

"Hm... I thought so."