Chapter 5 - WOMAN

Celeste's POV:I finished styling my edges then applied more lipgloss as I looked at myself in the mirror

Celeste's POV:
I finished styling my edges then applied more lipgloss as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Perfect...

I smiled at myself as I put my blazer on then checked the time.

Celeste's outfit:

It's time to go see Cal!

I left the apartment and got in my car as I began to drive to his house.

I hummed along to the doja cat song that was playing from my phone until I finally stopped in front of his little house. Then I got out of my car, and walked up to his door which had the metal cage thing over it.

Very strange...

I shrugged and rang the doorbell, then waited for him to answer.

"Hey." He said as he opened the door and looked me up and down. "You got a job interview or something?"

Ugh...

"Hi and no!" I smiled as I walked past him, and into his living room.

"Celeste did you seriously drive your Range here?"

"Yeah, why?" I shrugged as I took the lit blunt that was on the coffee table, then sat down onto his couch.

"You better hope someone doesn't rob that shit..." he sighed, then closed the door and walked towards me, sitting in the couch beside me.

"I had to drive here, I need to pick up Asher once he finishes college."

I took a long drag, then hold the blunt out for him to take.

"What is he, ten?" He scoffed as he took it back, and I rolled my eyes.

"No... He broke his arm so he can't drive."

"Is that why you're dressed like that?" He asked as he gestured to my outfit and I nodded.

"Mhm... they're all fancy business students."

He scoffed and shook his head, then passed the blunt back to me.

"Sound like a bunch of assholes."