7 || Traitor.

—🤍—

Once we get back I hugged some of the people waiting for us and I started walking to granny's. I sat down in a booth and soon Emma sat besides me and Henry in front of me. "Do you guys hate me?" I ask; emma shakes her head.

"No, I understand. Nobody wants to see their husband die," Emma says, I smile. Henry smiles at me, "it's not you're fault." He says. 

"Did pan tell you?" I ask, he nods. 

"Makes sense, he probably told you anything just for you to believe him. It's how he's always been." I say, Henry's expression changed to a unreadable one. "Oh, I'm sorry." Emma says, I smile. "Oh don't apologize, it never really bothered me to much." I say, Emma nods.

"Do you still love Pan?" Henry asks, Emma looks at him. "Henry I don't think we should ask that." Emma says.

I stay silent. Emma sighs and then looks at the time, "sorry kid, bedtime." Emma says and her and Henry stand up, Henry asks to spend the night with Regina tonight and I grew suspicious and so did Emma.

"Is it just me or was that weird?" I ask, Emma nods. "It was," she says.

I had a few milkshakes before leaving and going back to my apartment, I unlock my apartment door and walk in.

I set my purse down and I grab my phone from my purse and I put it on the charger, I change into black lounge pants and a oversized black graphic t shirt. I take my makeup off and I sit on my bed and read a book.

'"I love you Peter.." "I love you too Alex." I kept hearing those voices in my head, it was when I first admitted my feelings.

I shut my book and set it on my nightstand, I turned my lamp off and got under the covers.

I fell asleep shortly after. 

I wake up to the sunlight in my eyes, i sit up and get out of bed. I change into jeans and a black belt with a pair of black ankle boots and a black oversized graphic t shirt. I do my natural makeup and I walk out my room and into the kitchen.

I make some eggs and bacon, I eat them then I sit on my couch and read a book when I hear a knock.

I walk over to my door and open it to see Henry, "Henry, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to..granny's with me." Henry says, I smile. "Uhm sure, let me grab my purse and my phone." I say, he nods and walks in as I grab my purse and put my phone inside it.

I walk over to Henry and he walks out the door and I follow, I lock the apartment door behind me and we walk to granny's.

We reach granny's and sit at the usual booth.

"I'm curious, do you still love Pan?" Henry asks, I look at him. I nod, "of course I do, I always will. I don't think I'll ever move on from him." I say, he nods.

"What about you Pan?" I ask, he looks at me. "Well, you're smart." 'Henry' says. "I wasn't born yesterday." I say, he laughs. "This feels weird seeing you in Henry's body." I say. He sighs, "it's disgusting." He says.

I roll my eyes, "so what now, are you gonna expose me?" 'Henry' says. "Oh yeah definitely."

I end the recording on my phone and I send it to Emma, his eyes widen. "Guess I was you're wife for a reason huh?" I ask. He glared at me, 

"Fuck you," he mumbles, I roll my eyes. "Wow Henry, you're language is awful." I say. He glares at me, "you know I'm going to murder you when I'm back to normal right." He says, I sigh. "Yep." I say. 

"How'd you know?" He asks, "you're shadow, I saw it go by my window." I say. 

He sighs, "I should've left you in Neverland." He says. I scoff, "I'm still you're damn wife." I say. He laughs, "Yes you are." He says. "I hate that you're in Henry's body so much," I complain.

"It feels..weird.." I say, he sighs.

"Well bye now," I grab my purse and walk out granny's, Emma runs over to me and explains everything. "You got my message right?" She nods, "Regina won't believe us." Emma says.

Little did we know 'Henry' snuck past without us noticing.

We walk to Mr Gold's shop and convince him to help us, we grab Pandora's box and drive to the town line. Emma goes over the town line and holds the box in front of her. It opens and she gets the gun ready as 'Peter' comes out.

Emma starts interrogating him, when he crosses back into the town I stare at him in suspicion.

"I'm not Pan Alex," he says, I stare at him then nod. We run to Regina's vault and it had a protection spell over it.

After a bit of time, Mr gold gets through it with some help from me. We walk into the vault and run down the stairs to see Regina passed out, Gold waves his hand over her and she grows consciousness.

Mr Gold looks at a empty spot on a shelf, "please don't tell me you kept it here." Regina looks at him. "Where else would I keep it?" She asks.

"What is it? What did Pan take?" Emma asks, "The curse." Gold says, my eyes widen. "But it was already cast." Emma says. "That doesn't mean he can't cast it again and last time it was on the queen's wishes but now it's pans, I except something hellish." Gold says.

I sigh in exhaustion.