1 || Broken

—🤍—

"So! Alexis, who were you in the enchanted forest?" The young brunette asked, I smiled. "I wasn't really anyone.." I say with a smile. Henry grew curious but said nothing. "Hm.." Henry says.

"I wasn't a important part of the story, you probably wouldn't find me," I say, he looks at me. "I'm sure you're in here." Henry flips through the pages but he doesn't seem to find me. 

"Hm, what happened to them.." Henry asks himself, I stay silent. 

Okay so I maybe, used some magic to hide them.. they are still in the book just he can't see them. 

"Like I said, I'm not important enough to be in there," I smile, he looks at me with a frown. "Don't say that, you're important to me..I'm sure they will turn up somewhere!" Henry says trying to cheer me up, 

I smile and nod. "I'm sure they will Henry." He nods, "well..I should get going to my mom's, see you later!" Henry smiles and shuts his book and walks out granny's. 

I smile to myself as the young boy walks out granny's. 

Henry was a bright young boy, he never failed to amaze this 17 year old who's over 300 years old but you get the idea. 

I sit up and wipe my hands over my dress cleaning the dust off. 

I had this dress from when I first got here, I kept my hair the same way each day. But I haven't worn this dress since I got here. 

Rumple still had resented me because I'm Pan's wife. But I never cared, I thought he wasn't that bad. 

I shrug and walk out granny's and to my apartment building. Which is the same one show white lives in. But a floor lower. I unlock my apartment door and walk in, I shut the door behind me and set my bag down. 

I change into lounge pants and a white tank top, I take my makeup off and undo my hair leaving it down. 

'Alex..' I heard a voice say, I look around me and see nothing but a familiar scent filling my nose.

"hello..?" I ask to nobody in particular but no response. "Okay that's it! My husband is messing with me, I know that scent! I know you're tricks!" I yell, no response. 

"Sometimes I wanna throw you off a cliff," I mumble to myself and lay on my bed, pulling the covers on me. "You annoy me!" I yell hoping to get a snarky comment back to confirm my suspicions but nothing.

"fine, goodnight strange voice." I say annoyed and I turn my lamp off and fall asleep.

I wake up to the birds chirping, I sit up and get out of bed. 

I change into jeans and black boots with a black belt and a oversized t shirt. I leave my hair down,

I do my natural makeup and I grab my phone and my purse. I grab a granola bar and I eat it quickly and I throw away the trash. I walk out my apartment door and I lock it behind me. I walk down the stairs of the building. 

Then I walk out the building and into town. 

I see Emma dropping Henry off at the bus stop, she sees me and waves. I wave back and walk over to the bus stop, "Goodmorning Henry!" I say to the young boy in front of me. He smiles,

"Goodmorning Alex!" He says and then the bus arrives. "Granny's after school?" I ask, he nods and walks onto the bus. I smile at him then wave as he sits down. He waved back and I walked off to my job. 

Which surprisingly is a nice restaurant. 

So I get my apron on and start taking orders and delivering food to people. after my shift was over for the day I took my apron off and hung it to where it belongs then I grab my purse and walk out.

I walk to granny's and I open the door, I walk over to where Henry was sitting and he stares at me. "No I won't tell you who I was," he groans in frustration.

"Please!!" He says, trying to persuade me. 

"Nope. It's a secret." He sighs, "but why??" He asks. I sigh, "because like a good amount of people here, I'm not super proud of my back story. Not because of who I was but because of who I loved." I say, he looked more curious. 

"But if you weren't a bad person, why can't you reveal who you were?" He asks, I sigh. 

"I may have been a good person but if people found out who I was, nobody would trust me. Only Mr Gold knows and I've asked him to be silent about it and he agreed." I say.

"So you have some relation to Mr Gold?" Henry asks and I nod. 

"Yep, sorta." I say, he nods. "How so?" Henry asks, "I don't know how much you know so..I can't tell you," I say, Henry looks at me. 

"Are you his mom?" He asks, my eyes widen. 

"No..I'm not his mom." exactly.. I say, because technically I wasn't. I was his step mom, which he despised. 

"Are you a sister or cousin?" Henry asks, I was weirded out by some questions like asking if we dated and if we're family and stuff like that. 

I answered some but kept quiet on others. This kid has a wild imagination,