11 || ??

—🤍—

I wake up on the couch laying the opposite way from Henry, I shake him awake and reluctantly he wakes up. I hear a knock on the door, I stand up and walk over to the door and open it for it to reveal Regina. 

"Is Henry here?" Regina asks, I nod and let her in as David and snow follow. 

"Let me guess, we need a plan." I say, Regina nods and I go to make some coffee. I make 3 cups of coffee and set them on the counter while they talk, "Okay we need someone to summon her so someone can sneak up and grab the dagger." Snow says, 

"You'd have to use Henry or Hook to summon her, it's the only way she'll come. I have a feeling in our time in Camelot she did something she regrets to Hook. She only ever comes when it's hook and of course she will come when it's Henry." I explain. "Just the way she softens up when it's Hook." I say.

"It has to mean she did something she regrets to hook, you just have to find out what." I say, "why would we need to find out what she did to hook?" Regina asks. 

"Do you want a chance to take the dagger from her?" I ask, Regina looked slightly confused.

"You distract her with the truth, have hook confront her and while he does that we take the dagger." I explain. 

They all stare at me, I place the coffee on the counter and start making hot chocolate for Henry while they continue talking. "How did you come up with that so quickly?" Snow asks, I shrug. "I lived in Neverland, you have to be prepared for everything," I explain. 

I finish making the hot chocolate and I put whipped cream and some cinnamon on top and I hand it to Henry, he smiles. 

"So you think with hook confronting her with whatever it is, she will be distracted enough for one of us to take the dagger?" David asks. 

"Eh.. yeah that's not the whole plan." I say, everyone looks at me. 

"You know dark ones can sense when someone Is near, right..like a lot of people with power." I say, Regina sighs. "So who will take the dagger?" She asks, "me." Regina looks at me a bit confused. "Why would it make a difference if you did it?" 

"Because I'm stronger then every dark one combine, if I was to get close enough I'd be able to slow down some of her magic so she'd have a delayed response. Then it gives me time to get the dagger." I explain. 

"When did you come up with this plan?" David asks, "20 seconds ago, when you asked." 

Regina shrugs and Henry puts his dish in the sink, "so it's a plan." Snow says. I nod, "Well you still have to figure out what Emma is hiding." I say, "then get hook to confront her."  Regina finishes my sentence. 

"Yep and if you fail..we may never get Emma back, she's always around that dagger it'll be impossible." I explain, snow sighs. "Okay, so we don't fail," snow says with hope. 

"Yep Goodluck, I'll watch after Henry while you guys are gone." I say, they nod and walk out the apartment. "Can we make cookies?" Henry asks, I nod and we start making them. 

After we finished making cookies I placed them in the oven. 

Then I walked over to the couch and sat by Henry, who was playing video games. I grab my controller and join. 

"I made a friend the other night at granny's do you think I can go hang out with her?" Henry says, I smile. "Of course; when do you wanna go?" I say; he smiles. "Is now okay?" He asks. I nod and grab my purse and phone.

We walk out the apartment door and I lock the door behind us. 

I get in my car and Henry gets in the passenger side. "Do you guys have a specific meeting place?" I ask, he nods and tells me the directions. I drive there and then park nearby. He gets out of the car and I follow him. 

I lean on a wall in the barn as they talk about her horse being missed, I could tell Henry had a idea. 

After their conversation me and Henry get in the car, "I know what you're thinking..and sure!" I say. He looks at me, "really? You're gonna let me summon my mom to help me find this girl's horse?" Henry asks, I nod.

"Yeah, Regina never said you can't summon you're mom when I'm around!" I say and we drive over to her house and Henry starts saying her name then she appears. "Henry," she says then noticed me. 

"I'm supposed to be watching him," I say, she nods. "To keep him from me." She says. I nod, "I'm doing a great job." I say, Henry laughs.

Henry explains everything and we were following Emma. 

We get to this pumpkin patch area and see the horse in the distance, Henry grabs a pumpkin and smashed it and uses the top part to draw the horse in. The horse walks over to Henry reluctantly and in high defense. 

The horse calms down soon after and Henry was bringing Violet the horse at this fair. I watch as he hands her the horse.

"Why couldn't I have known Henry existed sooner.." I say out loud, then I hear footsteps behind me. "Well you were pan's wife." Mr Gold says, "what does that title even mean, I mean yeah I'm his wife but I'm not a bad person." I say, Gold sighs. 

"When you're married to a villain it's hard to be looked at as a hero," he says, I sigh. 

"Belle married you when you were a beast," I say, he nods. "I changed. Pan hasn't," he says, I sigh. "I know..I love him anyway." I say, he nods. 

We had a small conversation before he walked off leaving me to eat cotton candy as I watch Henry and Violet have fun. 

I miss you Peter.

Peter Pan's WifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara