5 || Keeping The Secret

TW ⚠️ Sexual. 

—🤍—

As I watch as everyone wonders what Pan wants with Henry, I stay silent.

"What do you think he wants with Henry Alex?" Asks Snow, I shrug. "Don't know, never met him." I lie, she nods. 

Hook looks at me but says nothing seeing through my lie, his gaze turns into a glare but I stay silent. "Are you sure you've never met him alex?" Asks Hook, i glare at him. "Nope, I know nothing of him." 

Emma looks at hook, "why are you so suspicious of her all of a sudden?" She asks. 

"I'm not, I just think she's lying." Hook defends, "well I'm not." I say and he stays silent. 

Henry's POV 

i kept hearing talk of Pan's wife around camp, i didn't even know he had a wife. 

"You have a wife?" I ask pan who's sitting besides me. He nods, "can you tell me about her?" I ask, he nods. "She has beautiful brown wavy hair and a smile that lights up a room, she was the most skilled person here. She still is, she has brown hazel eyes and a laugh that makes you want to laugh along with her. She's kinda hearted and loves kids, she looks younger then she is. But she never let go of her childhood. She washed up on shore in Neverland over 300 years ago. Then I fell in love with her and we got married, but she was taken and was brought into the curse -" pan says. My eyes widen in realization, "Alex.." 

He nods, then I remember all she told me and I stayed silent. "I'm guessing you didn't know." He says, I nod. 

"She wouldn't tell anyone," I say, he nods. 

"I had a feeling, she's not proud of her life here." He says, I look at him. "Why?" I ask. He shrugs, "she did things she wasn't proud of." He says, I was curious. 

"Nothing awful though," he says, I nod.

He walks off and sits on another log, I kept overhearing older kids around 17 talk about how beautiful Alex was, pan would often glare at them as they would mention how attractive she was and things I didn't wanna hear.

Pan looked angry each time they said anything about her. But one kid stayed silent, he was a tall blonde boy around the age of 17-18 I assume. He had a stern look on his face and a large scar across his face. 

But every other boy besides Pan would talk about his wife highly.

Like I said, they would talk about how beautiful she was and kind. And more things that made me disgusted and slightly confused. 

I'd also hear noises at night I regret hearing, such as moans of her name during some of the older kids sleep.  It was gross, but I had to continue to listen as I tried to sleep, but no avail and I barely got any sleep.

I woke up to the sound of lost boys talking, I sat up and walked over to the same log I've been sitting on and I sat down. 

I just watched and listened as most conversations were about Alex. 

Alex's POV 

i was listening to everyone's conversation and they finally thought of a plan. Involving Tinker Bell..great. 

As we were walking Emma and Regina stayed behind as we search tinker bell's treehouse. Thankfully she wasn't there, We found Regina's Handkerchief and we went searching for her but no avail. 

Until we saw tink walking out a cave, her eyes landed on mine but she said nothing involving me. 

Regina came out and explained everything to us, after that we took tink to our camp and Emma started explaining a plan. I was gonna help of course but he is still my husband.. I knew he might win if I didn't tell them. 

But I couldn't bring my heart to tell them.

After trying to figure out a exit plan when tink stormed off. I snuck off and went to a clearing and sat on a rock, to take a breath. But then I stood up, 

I heard footsteps and bushes rustling, I groan in frustration and he comes out.

I stand up, he looks me up and down and I roll my eyes. "I thought you'd be happy to see me." He says. "Why would I be happy to see you?" I ask, annoyed. "Well you still love me." He says. I stay silent, 

"I mean you could've told them who you were and what I was planning to do and even reveal the camp. You did none of the 3," he says. 

"I care about the lost boys not you," I say and roll my eyes. 

He smirks and walks closer to me, "you're a even bigger liar then I remember." He says. "No lies here pan." Then my back hits a tree and his hand lands right besides my head and the other on my waist. I was now pinned to the tree, 

"You know how I feel about liars love," he says, I roll my eyes. "Since when did I care what you think?" I ask. 

He chuckles, "you don't, but of course. That doesn't mean I'm wrong," he taunts. 

"Listen whatever you're trying to accomplish here won't work. I don't care about you anymore," I say harshly, "okay, then I'll walk away and leave you alone forever. But unless you don't want me to walk away. Stop me," he says and starts walking away. 

I stay silent for the first seconds until, "fine!" I yell. He smirks and turns around, "I knew you still loved me." He says. 

"Shut u-" I get cut off by his lips on mine. 

I kissed back immediately and our lips moved in sync, I felt a smirk between the kiss but I just wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.