15

"You're Julie and John Taylor's daughter?"

Ella just slowly nodded at Sebastian. The world knew the couple had a daughter, but no one knew much about her, they had kept her hidden most of her childhood, most days and nights spent at her grandparents so they could continue their careers.

"Why didn't you say that? Your parents are two of the most famous actors like ever!" Sebastian was in shock and confused but yet excited.

"Because it's embarrassing!"

"How is it embarrassing?" his arms fell away from her body.

"Because it gets me in more sticky situations then fun ones, I wanted a relationship that wasn't just because my parents are famous for once," Ella sighed.

"A relationship?"

Ella's body stiffened and her eyes went wide, "That's not what I meant!"

"Then what did you mean?" Sebastian crossed his arms over his chest. She felt his eyes burning holes in her skin.

"Can we not do this here?"

"Stop changing the subject," he had caught on that she did this anytime she didn't wanna talk about something.

"Fine," she sighed, crossing her own arms over her chest, matching his stance, "Yes I actually really like you but being with you scares me, I avoid my parents spotlight on purpose, and I don't want to get dragged into yours"

"Then don't, we don't have to go public," Sebastian's body language relaxed, his arms at his sides again.

"That's impossible, and you know it"

"Maybe, but that doesn't matter," he stepped closer to her, hands on her biceps, "Because I really like you too"

"We can't even make it past a month"

"Stop running then," his face inched closer to her's, his voice a whisper, lips ghosting over her's, her eyes glancing down at his lips before he pressed their lips together, her hands moving to rest on his chest, his own still on her arms.

It was a short kiss, but Ella immediately tangled her fingers in his collar and pulled his face in for another, everything melted away when his hands found her waist, his touched softened her, defenses crumbling away.

"Wanna go back to my place?" she looked up at him through her lashes fingers fixing his collar.

"Sure," he smiled.