7

"When the heck did you get home last night?" Angela questioned when she saw Ella for the first time in almost twenty-four hours

"Almost like two am," Ella sighed, sitting on the couch, typing away on her laptop.

"Can you please tell me who this guy is?" Angela begged, joining her friend on the couch after setting down her purse and coat.

"No because it's nothing more then sex," Ella shrugged, still focused on the laptop's screen.

"Wait really?"

"I mean I think so, I don't know"

"Have you two talked about it?"

Ella stopped typing and looked over at her friend, "We're normally a little busy doing other things"

Angela nodded with a tight smile, "Can I at least have some details?"

"No!"

Angela ignored her and started asking questions anyway.

"Is he a singer?"

Ella went back to typing.

"Is he a model?"

Ella ignored her.

"Is he an actor?"

"Not telling you"

"So actor"

Ella rolled her eyes.

"Okay who have y'all signed recently"

Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, Ella thought to herself.

"Who do y'all even represent?"

Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it.

"I mean you came home last week freaked out about Sebastian Stan," Angela shrugged.

Ella bit the inside of her cheek trying to stay focused on her laptop screen, not even reading anything anymore, just staring blankly, trying to stay calm.

"He's too big of a star"

Ella just slowly nodded in agreement.

"Oh my god!" Angela popped off the couch, looking down at Ella, "It's him!"

Ella turned to look at her friend.

"You're fucking Sebastian Stan?! Like the Winter Solider!?"

Ella just nodded again, her cheeks heating up.

"Oh my god," Angela tried to process, slowly sitting back down, looking over at Ella, "How?"

"Uhm," Ella hummed, "He recognized me that night we were out with Jason and I don't know," she shrugged, "Now it's just kinda a thing"

"Wait," Angela smiled, "Is he..."

"Oh my god!" Ella covered her face with her hands.

"Well..."

"I mean I guess," Ella blushed.

"What exactly does it look like?"

"Ang! I'm not telling you that!"

"Oh c'mon!"

"We're not in college anymore!"

"Fine," Angela gave up for a split second, silence filled the room for less then a minute, "Does he go down on you or is it just..."

"Ang!" Ella squealed, hitting her friend's leg, silence falling between them again, before she shyly said, "Yes"

"Yes! Tell me more!"

"You're an actual child," Ella chuckled with a small eye roll, before giving in and meeting her friend's excited school girl energy, "He does this thing with his tongue, I don't even know how to describe it but ugh," she blushed, the two girls sat on their knees with excitement, "It's just like nothing I've had before"

"Do you think you really like him? Like this might go somewhere?" Angela asked getting serious.

"I don't know," Ella shrugged, "I don't really know him, it's just all been sex"

"Mhm," Angela nodded, "What if it did go somewhere?"

"It's not going to"

"Could imagine you in headlines?" Angela was now in her own world, "Ella Taylor and Sebastian Stan, the worlds new power couple"

"Ang! You're way far ahead of yourself, and that'll never happen, it's just sex!"

"You're parents would loose their shit," Angela assumed.

"They might be happy I'm finally following in their spotlight," Ella scoffed.

"I love this for you, El," Angela just cheekily smiled as she got up.

"Not happening!"

"Never say never"

Ella shook her head as her friend bounced out of the room, turning her eyes back to her laptop.