Y/n's Soul & Leon's Promise

Y/n's Pov

I was shocked and confused to see Leongar hugging me, but before I could ask him, I felt something small and wet fall on my cheek then felt another one. I looked up to see Leongar. . . crying? I then heard him let out a loud purr.

Leon: Loud purrs-(I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!)

I was shocked again to hear him not speaking English anymore. Then I decided to ask him.

Y/n: What happened?

Leon took a deep breath and calmed down.

Leon: Rawr-(I was watching over my kingdom with Carol. We would hunt together, train together, and look at the stars together. It was just me and her all day every day, I loved her. Until one day, Carol wanted to ask me a question, but before she could get the chance to say it. I felt that something was off and I followed my instincts to find out what it was. That was something I soon regretted. I found that 'thing' in that strange facility and before I knew it, I lost control of my body and that creature used me like a puppet. I never wanted any of this to happen.)

Looking at Leongar's face, I could he had mix of sadness and guilt. I smiled at him as my body started to glow. I want to give him a another chance.

Leon's Pov

I saw Y/n glowing and a small blue orb floated in front of me.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/n: Take my soul and you leave this place.

I shake my head no, because I didn't want him to suffer from what I have done. He suddenly puts the soul inside me and before I could stop him, I was being warped away. Finally I heard him say that made my heart ache . . .

Y/n: I forgive you Leon.

Leon(mind): (I promise to save you Y/n. No matter what it takes)

The End?