Y/n in Wondaria Remains

Y/n Pov

After getting blown away from Kirby, YARDS away in the north, STILL in the sky screaming my head off. I started to fall at an extremely fast pace and saw I was over an amusement park. I quickly noticed that I was about to crash into that purple tent and at the speed that I'm going at, I had to brace myself for when I crash into the ground like a meteor. I ripped a hole in the tent and crashed in the center. The crash landing took everything out of me and I begin to blackout, but before I could completely blackout, the last thing I saw was a feminine figure walk over and stop in front of me. Then finally, everything was dark.

???: Meow-(I don't know who he is, but I'm pretty sure he's that boy who was traveling with that pink thing. It looks like he's out cold from that crash. When he wakes up I'll get answers out of him one way or another~.)

With Kirby...

Kirby Pov

I finally defeated Tropic Woods and saved the waddle dees, but I'm very worried about Y/n. I hope he's ok.

Back to Y/n...

Y/n Pov

I start to open my eyes slowly, still recovering from that crash. Then realized I was in a silver cage. I tried to break myself out, but the cage was too strong. I then noticed a person wearing a black cape and hat.

Y/n: Excuse me sir, would you kindly-

But before I could finish my question, I saw there hand and quickly noticed it wasn't a hand... it was a paw. He tugs on his cape to reveal That he...

 He tugs on his cape to reveal That he

Was a SHE!?

The Lethal Leopard Clawroline, was offended that the young boy called her "sir" and growled in his direction.

Clawroline: Growl-(You got some nerve to be calling a woman that.)

Y/n: I'm so sorry. I just thought-

Clawroline hisses viscously at Y/n, making her hair stand on end in rage. The sight of that made Y/n shiver in fear.

 The sight of that made Y/n shiver in fear

Clawroline: Roar!-(You just THOUGHT!?!)

Clawroline extends her claws and walks over to him, but stops immediately when she smells something off about the young boy. She gets closer to get a better sniff while Y/n was crying his eyes out of fear. Clawroline then had a shocked look on her face and asked Y/n...

Clawroline: Mew-( You don't have any parents!?)

Y/n stopped crying and had a serious face on.

Y/n: I don't want to talk about it.

Clawroline: Meow-(You can understand me!?)

Y/n: Of course I can, I worked at a zoo for 7 years and I'm a master at animal whispering since I was born, but I don't want to talk about it.

Clawroline: Purr~(Well if that's the case, you can call me mommy Clawroline~.)

Y/n looks at Clawroline and sees that she has a smirk on face which made him uneasy.

Y/n: So you're saying you-

Clawroline: Meow~(Want to adopt you? Yes~.)

Y/n: Nope nope nope nope to everything about this NOPE!

Clawroline: Purr~(Aww, looks like someone needs some TLC~.)

Y/n:

Back to Kirby...

Kirby's Pov

After getting through all the attractions and games in Wondaria, we finally arrived to the big top. As we entered inside the tent we both see a leopard lady hugging Y/n forcing his head to lay against her furry chest and hear them as I approach closer.

Clawroline: Purr~(Who's my sweet little boy? That's right, you are~.)

Y/n (Mumbling): Why does this always happen to me. Does this make me a furry since I have feelings for her. Why do I have these feelings clashing against each other. What is my life anymore!

Kirby: Poyo!

Y/n's Pov

After hearing that sound Clawroline and I turned to where it came from. Showing it was Kirby with the Noble Ranger.

 Showing it was Kirby with the Noble Ranger

Y/n: Kirby! :D

Clawroline held me tighter in the hug and extends her claws.

Clawroline: Growl-(I will not let you take my baby boy away from me!)

Kirby tilts his head in confusion while I had a shocked and flushed red face from what she just said. Clawroline placed me in an empty seat away from the fight to ensure I'm safe and get a better look at her, but before she left to fight Kirby, she did something that completely broke Y/n.

She kissed him on the lips.

Y/n:

Elfilin: Hey, Y/n, are you there?

Y/n: Huh? Oh, sorry about that. How long did I space out?

Elfilin: About 4 hours.

Y/n: 4 HOURS!?

Suddenly my stomach loudly growled causing me to blush a little and Elfilin to giggle.

Elfilin: Are you hungry?

Y/n: ...Yes

Kirby: Poyo!

Elfilin: Good idea Kirby, let get a bite to eat at the waddle café.

The three made off back to waddle dee town, unknown to them that Clawroline staring at Y/n.

Clawroline (mind): (I really like to have him as a son, even though he won't talk about his parents nor looks like us, but I wonder if Leon would like him?)