You stupid heart stop beating these loud she'll definitely hear you..

Stop Stop Stop... You don't know anything other than beating like a stupid bitch.. Aghhh fuck you.

Xav gulp taking a deep breath before turning around, only to find out his bestfriend staring at him with that cute frown in her face..

Xav : ohh..

Nd the next thing they know xav is sitting beside her..

Riven : rin...

He tried to say something but czar didn't let him to finish..

Czarina : first of all stop with that shits, it's CZARINA LYN YOHANESS, so I'll appreciate if you call me with my name, Mr Samuel Eric mandes or should I say Riven Evans..

She said with her infamous bitter smile, her voice became louder as she mentioned his reel and real name, riven shut his mouth in defeat, he knows tht something like this will happen, otherwise what he excepted from her to welcome him with an big rose bouquet or what, hell no he knows he didn't deserve it, neither czarina will do something like that, he knows it's time for him to face the Czar whom everyone fears of, a czarina whom he never get a chance to come face to face, coz when they are together czarina was like a love sick puppy, head over heels for him, showering him with all the love she has, but now it's time to meet her other side..

Czarina : 5 mins..

She paused Her deep voice make him come out of his train of thoughts, he looks at her quietly, waiting for her to complete.

Czarina : you have jst 5 mins, think whatever you have to say, coz after these I'll not listen to anything else, after you finish explaining it will be my turn, and i don't want any disturbance that time.

She got down from the bed walking towards the sofa nd secure her place sitting down on sofa while crossing her legs like the queen she is, and soon xav followed her securing his place on the sofa beside her, she glanced at the clock hanged on the wall..

Czarina : your time starts now..

Riven gulp, he is getting a feeling like, he is standing in some court held by a king, where czarina is the ruling queen deciding his punishment. He closed his eyes trying to gather everything which he wanted to confess in front of her for years, it's hard to express all those years of words in jst 10 mins, but he is determined to give his best..

Time skip..

After 10 mins.

Czarina : you can start now.

Her voice rang in the silent room like a warning bell.

Ok you can do it..

He encouraged himself, taking a deep breath.

Sam : iam sorry i know what i did is unforgivable, i hurt the girl who love me wholeheartedly, for whom i was her whole world, who treats me like a prince, but i failed to treat her like a princess, I hurt her, i hurt the girl who loves me more than anything else, iam sorry iam the biggest fool in these world to hurt you, i truly regret everything, i Never thought that I'll do something these inhumane to someone, especially with the girl i love wholeheartedly..

Czarina : you love me..

She replied in an mocking tone, making him to pause nd look at her with his eyes which is now full of guilt..